S3 E4: Arcade (Part 1)

The oil was still making my feet sensitive when I got up this morning, I couldn't stop giggling as my rug and floors are carpet.

I decided to wear blue flats with no-show blue socks and a blue cloud shirt with jeans.

I got up and got dress and got breakfast. I looked at the clock and it was time to leave. Destiny was already at the door ready, I was pretty amazed.

I got on and the first trouble of my day started. As the doors close on the bus, my flat got stuck and my foot came right out of the flat.

I asked the driver to open the door and he did, my flat falling out of the bus, I was pretty embarrassed and was already probably blushing.

I put my flats on and sat in the front of the bus today.

I sat next to Scott cross crossed with my feet facing him.

"Are your feet still ticklish?"

Scott said as he playfully drew circles on my flats with his fingers.

"Y-yes!".
I studdered hoping he wouldn't test it.

"Can I try..touching them... please! I'm sorry, it's just.. so tempting."

Scott said.

I didn't want him to but I decided to let him.

He smiled as he took my flats off. He took my socks off and started dragging his index finger on my toes.

I instantly started giggling and almost lost it!

Then the unexpected happened.

The bus jumped a bit and my shoes and socks went flying around the bus.
We hit a speed bump but it caused chaos even with the bus going slow.

I got scared and hugged Scott not knowing what just happened.

It took a second for me to realize my shoes were gone.