S3 E5: Tickle Experiment

Thankfully, this was the last day of the tickle oil being effective.

I got up and texted Scott right away.
We chatted for a bit before I got dressed. Today we had flip flop Friday again.

I decided to wear my Hawaiian flip flops.

I went downstairs.

Hey Reese!

Hey mom!

How was the arcade?

It was great! I beat everyone.

Oh that's great! I'm heading to work early again, they needed me. I'm sorry I have to keep leaving late. I left your breakfast on the table and you can call me if you need me.

Thanks Mom! Love you.

My mom walked out of the door and I ate. Destiny walked downstairs and we talked for a bit.

I then got on the bus and luckily, no mess arounds today.

I walked into science class and I heard the dreaded words, Tickle Experiment. I sighed as I went to my seat. Then I remembered yesterday. I was going to have to get tickled. With the oil still working.

I thought of someway I could get out of it but I couldn't. The teacher called on me to come and told me to put my feet in the stocks. I did so then the teacher asked for volunteers. Mia raised her hand and she got picked.

She smirked at me.

Alright, there is this special tool to take her flip flops or any shoes off.

He then pulled out a drill like tool. I didn't want a hole in my flip flop!

It will put a hole in your shoe but it repairs the hole.

I sighed.

I watched as the teacher sawed through the flip flop putting a hole exposing my small soles.

He then removed the shoe and removed the tool, and the flip flop repaired itself.

I was amazed.

Our teacher then pulled out a toolbox with feathers, toothbrushes and all kinds of tickle equipment.

Mia grabbed a electric toothbrush.

She then tied my toes so I couldn't move them.

I begged her not to tickle me but she didn't care.

The toothbrush was turned on and I felt the bristles tickling my poor toes.

I started laughing instantly.

The whole class was pretty amazed at how ticklish I was.

After about 10 minutes of tickling, she moved on to a feather.

The teacher called for another assistant to help and called on a girl about the same height and even shoe size as me named Emily.

Emily was a red head girl that was always wearing shoes that had holes that exposed her barefeet as she never wore socks.

I always questioned it.

The red head girl started to tickle my feet with her small soft hands.

I continued to laugh.

Eventually the tickle torture was over and the girls both smirked before walking back to their seats.

I was embarrassed as usual after these experiments.

The day went by fast after this and soon it was time it go home. I was excited for the oil to be completely off.