S3 E4: Arcade (Part 2)

I realized I couldn't really do much about my shoe and sock loss except just hope they weren't permanently gone. I watched as they flew into different seats.

By the time we had gotten to school I had only recovered one of my shoes.

That left both my socks gone as well as one of my flats.

I told Scott,
I could only find one of my flats, the kids on the bus stole the rest of my footwear.

Scott promised I wouldn't loose my flat.

I put it on and walked out of the bus.

During class I kept getting stared at for having one shoe and even got made fun of.

I wasn't enjoying it but some of my classmates were.

After school ended I went home and had to explain to my parents why I had one shoe on.

I then got a text from Scott.

I know your pretty good at those Dance pads at the arcade, would you want to join me?

I hesitated before I replied a simple,
Sure.

I got dressed.

I also wore white socks

I arrived at the arcade and headed in, Mia was there aswell.

I said hi and we went to the Dance Pad machine.

I decided to go first. Scott volunteered to take my shoes off for me which I said yes to.

He took my shoes off.

I stepped on the pad and did pretty well.

In the middle of dancing part of my sock came off and Mia jokingly pulled it off and ran with it. I continued dancing with one sock on while Scott recorded my prediciment.

I finally finished and ran after Mia.

She held my sock over the trash can.

No! Please don't! I giggled playfully.

Then let me tickle you tomorrow.

Fine.

Mia smirked as she handed my socks back and skipped back to the Dance Pad.

What had I just agreed to.