S3 E2: Mia and Sky Return (Part 2)

-- idea from SpectreOrelans (Thanks again ☺️--

I wore my white Adidas superstar with black adidas sweatpants and a adidas shirt.

As I got dressed I was filled with excitement. I ate and head out. I got on the bus and sat with Scott.

Then Mia and Sky got on and sat across from us.

"Oh my gosh hi!!!" Mia said excited.

"Hi!!" I said.

We ended up chatting for a bit.

We got to school and headed to our classes, which went by super fast today.

Before I knew it, it was lunch.

I sat with Scott, sky and Mia.

Sky sat across from me.

As we ate I felt a shoe rub my foot. I looked under quickly and I was surprised. Sky was trying to play with my feet!

I blushed and continued eating.

He stepped on my shoe and I playfully stepped back.

I looked at him with a playful look.

He was able to trap my leg without me noticing and I struggled to break free. I stopped struggling after a few minutes and he held my ankle in place.

He took my shoe off and dropped it on the floor, then my sock.

Unknowingly sky dropped the shoe on mia and she glanced under to see sky holding my feet.

"What are you doing sky?"
Mia said.

Sky blushed and let go of my feet.
"What do you mean?"

"You were taking Reese's shoe off..."
Mia said.

"Okay fine I was.."
Sky said nervously.
The bell rang and I put my shoes back on.

The rest of the classes went by fast and soon it was my last class.

I ended up talking to Mia.
"My friend Scott is into my feet."
I said.
"The kid you were with at lunch?"
Mia said curiously.
"Yup!"
I said.
"I want to surprise him, do you think you could help me?"
I said.
"What do you mean help?"
Mia said.

I explained what I wanted to do.

I texted sky and Scott to meet at my house after school.

Mia got to my house first.

She wore pink vans with white socks.

Then sky
He wore blue Crocs with blue socks.

Then Scott.

We decided to play a few games outside and we told Scott to wait outside for a bit.

When we were setting up the surprise we saw Scotts bag and saw lotion in it.

"He already was going to try to get us to do this" I laughed.

We went and built a small blanket fort in my room and put his bag in it.

We went and got Scott and went in my room. He blushed seeing his bag.

We went in the tiny fort.

"I told Sky and Mia about your uh-uhm.." I studdered.

"Me liking your feet?" Scott finished.

"Yeah.." I said.

"So Me, Sky and Reese want to play a game." Mia said

"If you land the coin on heads you get to massage our feet barefoot with lotion, and you get to tickle us."
"If it lands on tails you don't." Mia said.

I blushed at what she said, I'm extremely ticklish and I thought we'd only be doing massaging.

I hoped the coin landed on tails.

Scott flipped the coin.

It landed on heads.

I freaked out.

We sat next to each other our feet facing Scott. (We still had our shoes on.)

First, Scott took sky's Crocs off. Sky wiggled his socked toes.

He then slowly took sky's sock off. His small toes wiggled as his blue sock came off.

Mia was next. Her pink vans came off easily revealing her dirty white sock.

Then her sock came off revealing her small soft feet.

Finally, I was the next one to have my shoes and socks off. I felt my adidas slowly come off. I scrunched my socked toes.

He then took my socks off. My flower painted toenails, small feet, and soft soles were now exposed.

He took the lotion and poured it on Sky's feet, then Mia's, then mine.

He started with me. He massaged my toes, rubbing them to his hearts content, he then moved on to my soles. I giggled a bit.

He then moved on to Sky. He tried to hide his feet but Scott brought them back. He massaged his soles for a bit before moving on to Mia.

Mia's small foot stared back at Scott. He blushed red.

He took her foot and massaged her toes and soles.

After a bit of back and forth massaging he then moved on to the tickling.

He started with sky.

Sky felt a finger graze his toes.

He giggled.

Scott then started tickling his toes rapidly. Sky couldn't take it and burst out laughing. He begged Scott to stop tickling him but he continued for 10 more minutes.

He then moved on to Mia.

She scrunched her toes and got ready for the tickling. Scott slowly ran his index finger down her foot. Mia tried to contain the laughter and barely could. Finally he tied her toes back and started rapidly tickling her toes.

Mia burst into laughter and could barely control it.

He continued to tickle her.

Scott then pulled out a feather.

Mia said "Please... Not a feather!!"

He ran the feather in between Mia's toes.

He heard her burst into laughter again. He continued to tickle her as she begged for him to stop tickling her.

Sadly, it wasn't long before it was my turn. I felt something go down my foot. It was baby oil!

I thought to myself "Please no.."

He slowly brought his index finger up in down my foot. I burst into laughter instantly and scrunched my toes. He tied my toes back and decided to tickle my poor toes. I was trying everything to hold my laughter in but I just couldn't. He then got an idea.
I have a dog at my house and he called the dog in. He got peanut butter. "What are you doing?" I said worried.

"Nothing."

He spread peanut butter all over my feet and Mia's feet.

He called the dog in and the dog started licking my foot. Me and Mia started uncontrollably giggling.

After an hour of tickle torture it was finally over. We changed and went to bed. Scott decided to sleep with me and when we went to bed, he kissed me.

I blushed.

- Thank you sooo much to SpectreOrelans for helping me with ideas recently. He has amazing stories go check him out. --