S4 E5: Tickled

School was canceled yesterday so I didn't write in my journal, but today we did and here's how it went!

I got up and got dressed, I wore a pink shirt with pink sweatpants and - pink socks.

Today we had to wear our Taggles.

I slid the Taggles in.

I ate breakfast with my Mom and explained what happened 2 days ago.

She was happy - it was my first date surprisingly.

I walked out the door with Destiny and met Scott.

We talked as we waited for the bus.

"They made us wear our Taggles today."

"Yeah, you know they had multiple colors for the Taggles? I got blue."

I slid my shoe off and set it down showing him my Taggles.

Just then a kid grabbed my shoe and took off.

"Hey! Give me my shoe!!!!"

Scott ran after him.

5 minutes later he came back, thankfully, with my shoe.

"Heres your shoe!"

I thanked him before putting on my shoe and getting on the bus.

I went into my class and today it was mostly boring.

However one class (and my last class) I particular I went in was very odd today, History.

I sat down in my seat and listened to the teacher. We then decided to have a pop quiz, and whoever got the least amount of questions right would have to get their Taggles activated. If you don't know, I'm terrible in history, so as expected I did the worst.

Instantly the teacher activated my Taggles and had me stand in the front of the class.

It wasn't long before I tried taking my shoes off.

The teacher said he was going to punish me

I was really worried at what he had planned.

He took my shoes away and put them on a special rack. I looked at the rack which was simply labeled, "The Naughty Shoes."

I marveled at the name.

What did that mean?

"I'm putting your shoes here until we are done punishing you.
Part of the punishment includes one of your classmates taking your shoes for the entire class. They are allowed to do whatever they wish with the shoes."

Now I was really worried... They could do whatever they wanted to my shoes?

I watched as my ankles were tied to a table that faced the class. I sat in the chair sitting there and waited nervously.

"At any point during the class you may get up and tickle her feet."

The boys in the back of the class smiled knowing they were able to touch my feet without punishment.

It wasn't long before one of the boys came up and took my sock and tickled my poor toes.

The teacher allowed my socks to be taken aswell as punishment!

I watched as a girl got up and took my shoes. She slid her old vans off and put my converse on.

However it wasn't long before the shoes were taken off her feet.

I couldn't do much, my shoes were getting trampled right infront of me and I couldn't stop them.

After class I received my shoes which had dirt and mud all over them and my socks which were no longer pink and now had a hole in the toes. The teacher thankfully apologized and promised to clean them and give me new socks on Monday.

He asked for my shoe size in which I said 6.

He gave me pink Crocs to wear in place and put a anklet around my ankle which read,

"Mr. Martin authorized this student to wear these shoes. They are rentals"

I smiled and walked out of class and headed home.

Today was crazy.