S6 E6: Fast Forward

1 month later..

A lot has changed since the storm, Scotts house is still being rebuilt, and ours is still being fixed, a tree ended up falling on the house and crashed into my mom's bedroom.

My room had a lot of stuff misplaced because the windows broke and the wind stirred up things from the room.

When we ended up checking out the house some of our stuff was gone, I couldn't find some of my shoes and socks.

Some of my books were gone too. I could have been the storm or people who saw an opportunity to steal my stuff.

Scott wanted to stay with us while his house was being rebuilt and our house after a bit of cleaning up and repairs was almost ready, and safe enough for us to stay in. Me and Scott stayed in the same room, it took a bit of reasoning with my Mom though.

Scott set up things in my room, and put his cloths in a spare drawer I had for guests or just in case.

We talked for a long time, discussing a bunch of things.

We didn't know what the rest of the school year would look like, or even if the school was still there.

Later that day we heard the school sustained some damages but was repaired.

We figured out we could go back to school in a week if the county let them continue operating.

We all needed a break and time to recover, and that month was a good time to do that.

I missed my friends but I was glad we made it out alive. I still thought about when me and Scott kissed. I haven't really kissed any boys and that was my first kiss.

Anyway, I look forward to when we start school again, even though a lot of kids hate it I kinda like Tickle High...

-- sorry for the past two parts being so short! --