S1 E3: Popular (Part 1)

I decided to wear a more.. relaxed outfit today. It was flip flop Friday and we were allowed to wear flip flops. I decided to wear Yellow Bee top with yellow Adidas sweatpants and yellow flip flops with an anklet.

The school today announced something we need to wear in our shoes.. apparently a new insole that can tickle your foot with the press of a button..

I got on the bus and instantly alot of boys started looking at my feet.

I usually keep my feet in good condition and stuff, and today was no exception.. it was a bit odd to get this many looks but I was okay with it. Nate came up to me and started talking with me. He soon noticed my flip flops.

"Oh my goodness I love your flip flops" -Nate

"Thank you, I just got them yesterday"
- Reese

"Oh and your anklet too!" - Nate.

"Thank you." - Reese

After a while he did something unexpected. He reached down and touched my toes.

"Do you think I could tickle your toes in a bit.. please?" - Nate.

"I guess" - Reese

Nate texted me the location to go to.

I nervously went to the location and waited. I saw Nate walk up with some kind of "oil" in his hand.

"What's that?" I curiously asked.
"Baby oil it's used to make your feet more soft and ticklish." Nate replied.

I nervously smiled and lifted my foot up. He slid my yellow flip flops off and it dropped to the ground.

I felt a warm liquid on my toes, the baby oil hit my feet.

After he spread it around he started slowly tickling me..

I started laughing as he dug into my toes.

It didn't take long until I couldn't contain the laughter anymore.

--
(Part 2 coming soon)