7

Chapter Seven

It's Sunday, Taeyong is supposedly back to his home but he chose to stay at the dorms. Overthinking shits.

He opened his social media just to see a viral video of Jaehyun singing a song, it was flawless. He's really good and Taeyong wouldn't deny that. Jaehyun's visual could also captivate him, or maybe it already did.

"Hyuuuung!"

"Yangyang?" Taeyong frowned when the door opened, why didn't he even locked the door? "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be home?"

The younger lay down at Doyoung's vacant bed, "Yeah but no one's home so I came back, but Ten isn't at our room. I'm lonely." He even acted as if he's crying.

Taeyong just shook his head with a smile. He's 3 years older than Yangyang so sometimes he's not just a bestfriend- but also like a brother. A year with him and Ten were like forever.

"Are you watching Jaehyun?" The younger gasped when he saw his phone, Taeyong immediately shut if off before shaking his head sidewards, "Just scrolling."

Yangyang grinned and nodded, but obviously not believing what his hyung said. "I said, I was just scrolling!" Taeyong tried to convince him while avoiding his gaze.

"You don't have to be defensive! Pfft!"Yangyang ended up cackling up. Yangyang isn't like Ten who gives meaning about everything, he just like to tease- and Taeyong is surely not enjoying it.

When the younger stopped laughing and moved on, he gave a serious look. "But seriously, you know you can be honest with me- though I'm not forcing you to."

Taeyong sighed. Himself doesn't even know what's really wrong, maybe there's a reason on his mind but it doesn't make sense.

"It's.. complicated, okay?" He tried to explain but eventually said those words instead. "You know, I feel like I'm threatened."

Yangyang's forehead creased, threatened isn't the word he expected from the older. Taeyong isn't even competitive enough to begin with. It indeed is complicated.

"Jaehyun.. is being friendly towards me, so I'm overthinking if he's doing that to steal the Leader position." The older whispered but enough for Yang to hear. "I'd be more gladly to be friends with him, but I don't wanna be betrayed."

"Where's the threatened part?"

"As I was saying, I feel like he's only befriending me so he could betray me by the end- and be the leader. I- don't know, I'm threatened that he might really steal my spot." Cause I know to myself that I would let Jaehyun befriends with me.

Yangyang blinked twice, trying to understand what his hyung just said. "Why would you be threatened if he steals your spot? Have you forgotten that you gave it up for him weeks ago?"

Taeyong can't help himself but facepalmed. That's exactly the reason why it's complicated.

What if that's not actually the reason?

What if it's actually my sexuality that's threatened right now?

It's possible.. right?

"No! It's impossible!" Taeyong uttered out loud that made the younger jumped, "Geez, what was that hyung? What's impossible?"

The older just shook his head and burried his face to his palm once again, "Nothing, don't mind me." He tucked himself in his bed making Yangyang pout.

"Hyung, I'll be honest with you too, is that okay?" The only response he had was a nod from Taeyong. "Remember the first day this school year? I asked you why you're not confident enough?"