2

Chapter Two

The next day, Taeyong woke up feeling so fresh. He soon remembered about yesterday but chose to shrug it off. He let those thoughts get to him the whole day yesterday, he won't let it happen today.

His red hair is what's important, he made sure it looks shining as usual before he went to school. He took a shower first of course but breakfast? Never met her.

"LIU YANGYANG!!"

One step inside the academy and Ten's highnote is what he heard, "What the heck, Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul?" Taeyong frowned. Ten faced him with a frown too.

"Yangyang is so annoying!!" He screamed, Taeyong covered his ear using his hands. "Chill, what happened?" He asked, trying to calm the younger down.

Ten sighed before speaking using his normal voice, "Yuta's at the cafeteria- bullying students as usual. And Yangyang, that shit, gave Yuta a water while saying cool yourself down. Then, Yuta accepted and drank it, got manipulate by Yangyang's eyes I guess."

Taeyong's forehead puckered, "What's wrong with it? The kid's just being a good kid."

"A good kid? Liu Yangyang? Do you know what he said after Yuta drank all the water?" Ten laughed sarcastically, "He said the water came from the comfort room!"

Taeyong just burried his face on his palm, secretly laughing actually. That kid is really up to no good, always having fun through troubles. He's been like that since last year, they're still not used to it.

Makes them wonder when to trust him and when not to.

"Now, Yuta's looking for that kid. I must find Yangyang first before Yuta beat his ass!" Ten screamed once again before running away, leaving Taeyong who just sighed.

Nakamoto Yuta, a Diamond member in his third year, a bully. But he got more admirers than Taeyong, something that he would never understand why. Taeyong gets hate more than him.

The red haired guy took a glance at his wrist watch, it's only 8:45AM. His first class today is vocal lecture, then vocal demonstration. Back to back vocals class so he must ready his voice, even though he still got 15 more minutes.

He's just about to stay in a vacant bench when Qian Kun appeared, a Pro member in his third year, and also the Supreme Student Council President. "Mr. Lee, the guidance counselor needs to talk to you. Please follow me."

Taeyong was shock but eventually followed the SSC President. It's just the second day of school yet he's already been called to the guidance. Why is trouble always after him?

He took a seat in front of the man in his 40s, who looks so disappointed on Taeyong. "I can't believe you," He started off.

"Not to sound rude, but what exactly did I do, Mr. Jang?" Taeyong referred to the counselor. "Oh come on, you knew exactly what you did."

But Mr. Jang signed Kun to show him what he did. Kun placed a tablet in front of Taeyong, showing the wall at the back of the academy's building. It's a graffitied wall to be exact, with Taeyong's name on it.

"And you think I did this? How can I vandalize a wall and write my name on it? If I'm going to do something that's against the school law, then I won't fucking leave a trace of myself. You think I'm dumb? I'm sorry but I'm seriously offended."

Taeyong wanted to show respect, but he can't- especially that he's being pressed to something he didn't do.

Mr. Jang glared at the red haired guy and crossed his arms, "Of course, we have thought of that. That's why we decided to see your things, we opened your locker and saw all these." He pointed at the spray paints at the floor.