19

Chapter Nineteen

"Two more weeks and finally! Holiday break is coming!" Lucas had been saying the same line since morning.

Yangyang frowned cause he heard him say those words for the nth time, "Why the fuck are you even here?" He irritatedly asked, ready to fight. "Oh, I can't be here?"

"Yeah! Taeyong and Jaehyun hyung are friends but not the rest of us!" The youngest scowled, making Yukhei furrow his eyebrows. "Oh come on, we already drink together!"

Ten immediately blushed when he remembered the night they got wasted, which was last week. Grr! Did I really dance on Johnny's lap? He questioned himself.

"And so? I even just drank a can of coke!"

"Cause you're a weakling!"

"No! It's because Taeyong hyung told me not to! I'm a minor for pete's sake!"

"Then act like one? Liu Yangyang, you're literally talking to me as if you're older!"

Ten, who's at the corner, is getting used to the two bickering. He's bored and might join them to fight but he just chose not to.

"The three of us are actually perfect you know. Ten is Thai, you're Chinese— and I'm a Thai-Chinese!" Lucas chuckled when he felt so smart cause of the thought. It's funny inside his mind.

Chittaphon frowned at him, "I'm a Chinese too, my nationality is Thai though." He explained. Well, he was born in Seoul but grew up in Thailand— though he visits Korea every year to stay with his grandparents- and that's how he met Yangyang as his neighbor.

"And I'm a Taiwanese, my nationality is Korean." Yangyang rolled his eyes. "Taiwanese ain't the same as Chinese? Oh, whatever! As long as we understand each other then we're fine!" Lucas smiled widely.

"But I'm actually here for a reason," He cleared his throat, Ten raised his left eyebrow as he look at the taller guy. "But it's not a big deal, I just wanna ask about Jaehyun and Taeyong. Did Taeyong say something about last Friday?"

Ten shook his head, "He's been avoiding our question about their date the whole weekend," he whined. It's already Monday but they haven't heard anything from the older.

Yangyang nodded, "How about Jaehyun?" He asked back politely but Lucas chose violence— "You think I'll be asking you if Jaehyun said anything? You're really dumb- Aw!!" He groaned when the youngest kicked his foot.

Of course, Lucas wouldn't like to lose. He kicked back. Ten wanted to stop the two but someone appeared and sat between the bickering boys.

"I'm a few meters away and I could hear you three talking about the red haired guy," It was Doyoung, trying separate Lucas and Yangyang as much as he could.

"How did you know?! Are we that loud?!" Ten gasped, which made the bunny-like gasp too- "Wait! So, you're really talking about Taeyong?!"

Doyoung's about to stand up again and run but the bickering dudes pulled him back, "Where do you think you're going?" Yangyang glared at the older. "You can't tell Taeyong hyung!"

"Fine, fine!" He sat down properly and looked at them with a confused face. "Why are you talking about him anyway?"

Ten sighed, "He and Jaehyun had a date, right? But no one knows what happened." The older slowly nodded when he realized the situation. He also knows about the date but he was never interested about it.

"You fucker, I was looking for you everywhere!" Yuta appeared and instantly punched Lucas' arms jokingly, "Wait, are you guys talking about something serious?" He asked when he noticed no one's laughing.