27

Chapter Twenty Seven

"Okay! 10 minutes rest!" The choreographer-dancer-intructor announced. The rest of the team immediately catches their own breath.

"Aaaa! My leg hurts!" Yangyang whined, but holding his arms. That gave everyone laughter. "I feel like I should really hurt your leg." Chenle said back.

On the other hand, Taeil sat down beside Taeyong at the middle of the floor, "I've heard the management offered you a solo career again," Taeil started off.

The gray haired guy nodded while wiping his sweat, "Yeah, but I didn't accept it." He replied.

Taeil frowned at him, "I don't get it. You left APA to debut soon, then what are you still waiting for?" He asked.

To be honest, Taeyong's confused too. His mother has been nagging him about his decision, but he's still not ready- is he waiting for someone?

He's not expecting Jaehyun will audition to MBC, but just in fucking case. Just maybe.

Their relationship's at the edge, maybe that could save their relationship.

Taeyong stared at Taeil for a second as he admire his relationship with Doyoung. They are both trainees- they almost have the same schedule and they have a quality time every night.

They also hide their relationship very well.

Same goes with Johnny and Ten, they're both still studying. They also had problems just like a normal couple, but they're still going strong.

Taeyong's envious.

"I'll just go to the comfort room," he said and avoided Taeil's question. He got his phone from his bag first before going to the comfort room.

He's hoping, even just one text from his boyfriend. But not even one notification with Jaehyun's name are there.

He sighed, and started typing.

To: my home.
hey

To: my home.
have you eaten your lunch?
i still haven't eaten mine, but will do soon :)

He kept his phone inside his pocket, Taeyong washed his face with cold water and let it- atleast- heal his numbness.

We're busy, that's it. I shouldn't let overthinking take over me. Yup.

But he missed Jaehyun so much.

Last time he saw him was almost three weeks ago, last time they talked over phone was five days ago, and every time they text each other— always late replies.

Did he let Jaehyun get too close to him before? That's why it hurts so much now that they barely have time for each other? Was it wrong?

He feels weak. Like a puzzle with a missing piece, a bed with no pillow, a book without words, a heart without love.

"Hyung? Hyung!"

Taeyong washed his face again when he heard Sungchan's voice entering the comfort room, "A new trainee arrived!" He excitedly delivered the news.

The gray haired guy just nodded and smile, "Let's meet him then."

**

"That's so fucking unfair! I hate it here!" Lucas glared at- who else? Yangyang of course. "What's unfair? This is my property, so you should pay me! You didn't buy it from me!"

"Then I'll buy it!"

"Your money's not enough!"

"Can't I just use my own, real credit card?"