28

Chapter Twenty Eight

"Grr! Mark! Give it back!" Donghyuck, or now known as Haechan, glared at the boy. Mark just stick his tongue out raising his hand which holds the TV's remote. "Get it from me,"

"Taeil hyung! Chenle will kill me!" Yangyang ran to hide behind Taeil while Chenle's standing there, a slipper on his hand.

Sungchan's just at the sofa, frowning at the TV cause Mark keeps on changing the channels.

Taeyong went out of his bedroom and sighed at the sight, they rarely got a day off from training but instead of resting— everyone's a mess.

"Calm all your asses down, please." He raised both of his hands to get everyone's attention, in which he successfully did. "One day, one fine day is all I ask."

"Sorry, hyung!" Haechan ran towards him and gave him a side hug, Mark frowned cause Haechan's attention wasn't on him now. "I'm not even doing anything," Taeil just said.

"I'll rest, you all should too." Taeyong's last words before going back to his room.

He lay down as he close his eyes, trying to get back to his sleep but he can't.

It's been 3 months and 5 days since Jaehyun and him broke up. Yup, he's counting. Why does a year have 12 months? He's frustrated about that thought. But nevermind.

It's just funny how they broke up 5 days before their anniversary. If they're still together right now, they must be celebrating their 1 year and 3 months.

But again, nevermind.

Plus, Taeyong's debut is near. The management already formed them as a group, Haechan was added last January. 7 membered group was fine with everyone.

3 vocalists, 3 rappers, 1 all-arounder which is Taeyong- even though they told him rap fits him the most. And all could fortunately be the main dancer.

It's already March 23, eight days away from their debut as a group named CHA1N. Some of them feels nervous, some feels excited, and some feels unreal.

They already filmed the MV, recorded the song, memorized the choreography. They're just waiting.

Taeyong can't just believe.. he's debuting without the person he thought would be there for him- the person who motivated him to stay on top.

"Hyung! Hyung!" He heard Yangyang's knock that made him groan, he got up from the bed to open the door. "What?"

"We got visitors!" Yangyang pulled him.

Taeyong just smiled when he saw who the visitors were. It's Johnny and Ten. "Heard you guys have a day off!" Ten smiled.

"Yup. Congrats by the way," Taeyong greeted, it's for Johnny's graduation next month- and Ten's drop out. "Thanks," Johnny simply uttered and played with Mark at the living room.

"Where's Taeil?" Ten asked as he put down some groceries he bought, it's not for the team, it's for himself. Taeyong also looked around, but no Taeil was found.

Taeyong sighed, he knows that the oldest are having a hard time with his relationship with Doyoung. It's not that bad though, they're just slowly losing control of their quality time.

Ten got the situation. Both of them went to Taeil's room, just to find him watching a movie while laughing.

"The heck? I thought you were crying or something," Taeyong rolled his eyes as he sat at the chair of Taeil's study table. Ten lay down beside the oldest, "You already good with Dodo?"