5

Chapter Five

Monday of June and it's Taeyong's first day in Academy of Performance Arts. He's nervous as hell since he's alone and got no one with him, but he'll make friends and survive right? Right.

He's holding his own name pin, Lee Taeyong - Leader, before stepping inside the campus. This is his first time inside but he's already the one who's at the highest position. While doing the entrance exam evaluation, the experts already told him that he's ready to be a trainee, they'll even help him find a company that suits his style.

Taeyong loved the compliments, but he chose to study. He may be good, but his knowledge about this field is still lacking. He can sing, rap, dance, and act- but what's his major? What's his main position? He still have to explore before he fully becomes a trainee.

Nonetheless, he didn't expect how the students welcomed him. Throwing stares with judgements, whispers that he can actually hear, jealousy and insecure students who does nothing but hate him. Why does it have to be like this?

Can't they just appreciate and see my skills? Can't they just be inspired and motivated to be like him? Why do they have to pull him down? Why?

"Aw!" Taeyong groaned when someone bumped to him, "Oh, Lord! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I'm already late but I'm a new student so I'm kinda lost." the other guy scratched his head.

Taeyong nodded and smiled, "It's okay, I'm just a new student too." But the other's eyes widened, "New student too?! But you're the leader? Wow, I'm Chittaphon by the way, but you can call me Ten, a Gold rank member."

They both shook hands, "I'm Taeyong." he introduced himself. Who could've thought that he would really make a friend on the first day of school? But they part ways as they have different classes, they decided to meet again by lunch time.

Lee Taeyong doesn't have that intimidating aura, his eyes are smiling even though his lips aren't. Yet, no one dared to approach him- everyone hates him so he expected that.

On the other hand, Jung Jaehyun, who just went to school on the second day cause he's too lazy to attend the orientation classes. "Who's the leader? Is it still Kai?" he asked his buddy, Yuta.

Yuta shrugged as they both entered their vocal lecture class. "Kai already graduated last year," Lucas answered instead, who's sitting at the professor's table. Johnny's also inside, writing shits at the board. There are also some students, minding their own business on their respective seats.

"So, who's the leader?" Jaehyun asked, "If he's no longer here, I should've taken the spot." He grinned while removing his name pin, Jung Jaehyun - Diamond.

Johnny walked towards them and circled his arms around the younger's shoulder, "Na-ah. There's a transferee, and he is the leader." Lucas nodded, sign of assurance that his friend is saying the truth.

"A new student became a leader?" Yuta repeated as he can't believe what he just heard. "But it's only the second day. Does that mean his grades were only based on the entrance exam evaluation? How talented is he?" Yuta added.

"How are we supposed to know? We haven't even seen him yet."

Their first class started with Jaehyun who's frowning at his desk. He never competed with Kai last year cause it's only his first year- now that he's on his second (plus, Kai already graduated) a transferee would just appear to steal what's supposed to be his?

Lunch time, higher ranks got a separate cafeteria from the lower ranks. Jaehyun's expecting to see the new leader, but no new face can be seen. He just decided to talk with his friends when Kun entered the cafeteria- with someone unfamiliar.