11

Chapter Yangyang's future son (Eleven)

After what happened, Jaehyun could barely sleep that night- and the next night- and the next, next night.

Now, it's been three days. Jaehyun's not even sure if Taeyong's avoiding him or he's avoiding Taeyong. Is he? Maybe he is, but maybe Taeyong is too? He's not sure.

He wanted to say sorry, he knows he messed up, he almost kissed a guy- who's actually straight. And that must have been offensive to the older- Jaehyun thought.

He's guilty. He's been always guilty towards Taeyong, he felt bad and just wanted to beg for his forgiveness. But what's done is done. He wanted it so he did it- just to regret after.

But was it just plain guilty?

Why does he feel disappointed though? Why must he feel disappointed after knowing Taeyong is straight?

"Fuck, Jung Jaehyun." He sat on his bed just to messed up with his own hair, not sure if he's trying to pull them all out and get bald.

He sighed while burying his face on his own palm. "You can't like him," he whispered to himself. "He's straight, and he's your rival. Right, enough reason to not like him."

Jaehyun likes to flirt around, and he keeps convincing himself that he only wanted to flirt with Taeyong- he doesn't like him. Not a chance.

Being friends with him so he could take the leader spot easily- or unfairly- is all his plan. That's what he wants in the first place, being the leader.

And him- liking Taeyong- would be a huge risk. His plans will go in vain, his goals will slowly change, and his dreams will most likely to fail. And no, he doesn't want that to happen. He will achieve his dreams, he'll be happy.

"Confirmed."

Jaehyun turned around and saw his roommate who's also seating on his own bed. Johnny clicked his tongue, "You have feelings for Taeyong? Hmm." He shook his head slowly while saying those.

"No, of course not." Jaehyun immediately denied. "If I like him, I'd give up everything."

"But I won't, I'll actually risk everything just to get what I want from him." He added and and lie down again, he faced the walls and tucked himself with the blanket.

Jaehyun, deep inside, knows that his dreams are still his priority- it means I haven't fallen for him yet, I still got time to save myself from Lee Taeyong.

Finally, Jaehyun had a good sleep that night with new plans on his mind.

**

Morning came, Taeyong woke up earlier than the usual. Well, he gotta drive on his way to school and he's thinking to drop by a cafe first.

He really got no appetite to eat at home alone.

It's already friday, the second monthly evaluation is getting near. He's doing solo again of course, he also already found a song- "Swim" by Chase Atlantic.

But the slowed & reverb version.

When he said he wanted to prove Jaehyun wrong, he meant it. Now that he remembered the younger, he frowned while driving. Jaehyun hasn't talking to him after what happened last Monday.

And Taeyong got no clue why.

Or, he doesn't want to assume the reason why?

He shrugged off while pulling up the car on the parking space of the cafe. Since he's still frowning a little, he got an intimidating aura that surrounds him.