3

Chapter Three

Jaehyun's mouth fell open as soon as he heard the words from the school director. Congrats, you're the leader now. His mind repeated.

Mr. Jung, The school director is also the owner of the orphanage he's staying (he's already 18 but still wants to stay there). Jung Yoonoh is his real name, but he legally changed it to Jung Jaehyun ever since he studied in APA.

"M-me? Wait, how about Lee Taeyong? He's points away from me, I can't catch up that fast- not within a day!" He uttered, making the man laugh.

Mr. Jung tapped his son-like's shoulder, "Aren't you supposed to be happy?" he questioned.

"No!" Jaehyun hissed.

He felt like his pride and dignity just got beaten up by 10 muscular men. He's ashamed, embarrassed, and maybe mad too.

"Taeyong dropped his acting class, his average 99.5 went down to 74.75%. From being the Leader, he's down to Gold rank-"

Jaehyun didn't even want to hear the next words. Rudely, he went out of the old man's office and walked rapidly.

He's tightly holding the new name tag he got in his hands, he wants to tear it so badly- but it's metallic. Jung Jaehyun - Leader.

He stopped walking when someone caught his attention, it was Yangyang who's laughing on his own. "Hey, kid!"

Yangyang looked up, he wants to argue with him but he remembered Taeyong's words yesterday. "What? I don't-" Poor boy, couldn't even finish his sentence.

"Where's Taeyong?"

"Taeyong?" Yangyang's eyebrows almost united. He may be a troublemaker but he doesn't like his hyung being bullied. Plus, he's not aware that Taeyong already went down to Gold. "What do you need from him?"

"A fucking conversation."

Yangyang's eyes widened when he heard it. Fucking conversation.. does that means sex? He asked himself.

"I mean a conversaion, I need to talk to him." Jaehyun cleared when he noticed the younger's shock. I can't even imagine myself doing whatever this kid is thinking with Taeyong.

Yeah, that is thought by someone who's going to pressed his lips onto someone until the other fall down to his knees.

Yangyang still got trust issues but he gave in, "He's having a rap lecture-" the poor boy didn't even finish when Jaehyun sprinted away.

On the other hand, Taeyong's having a rap lecture in a lower ranks class. Everyone's confused why he's there but he didn't mind them.

Lower ranks members are way too many than higher ranks, he isn't used to having so many classmates. He's new to the environment, hopefully he could adjust soon.

The professor was saying something in front when someone entered the room, gaining everyone's attention. It was Jaehyun.

His eyes quickly look around to find Taeyong but no red haired guy was seen. "Mr. Jung, do you need anything?" The professor asked.

Taeyong knows he's the one the guy is looking for, thank God he's wearing a hoodie and currently crouching on his desk.

He's not trying to hide though, he's been sleeping to class since it started. And he's not in the mood to talk.

"Lee Taeyong, where is he?" Jaehyun answered. The red haired guy shut his eyes tightly, hoping no one would point him.

He didn't hear any sound, so he slowly opened his eyes- just to see a tall man standing up right in front of him. What a luck.