17

Chapter Seventeen

"Sir, your father already arrived."

Oh fuck. Taeyong cursed as a whine while getting up from his bed. After six months, his dad finally went back home. Is he happy? Neutral.

He went out of his room and proceeded at the huge living area, there he saw his father in a suit who looks so tired. "Hey, dad."

"Oh? Taeyong," he received his son's hug. "How's your trip? And work?" Taeyong sat down too as his father did the same. Both of them are seating on a single couch facing each other.

"Stressful enough, your mom?" The old man loosened his neck tie while asking. "Didn't she tell you? She won't be back this november, she went here last August? Can't clearly remember."

He saw his dad stopped for a second but he acted tired again and closed his eyes to massage his own temple, "Ah, right. She told me."

Taeyong squinted his eyes, he felt something's wrong but he chose to shrug it off. "How's school? I've heard you're also studying online med?" His father changed the topic.

"Cool, everything's under control. I could balance it just the way I should." He answered in a safe way. He can't be honest in front of his dad and say it's tiring and such.

The old man nodded, "Are you still the leader?"

"Yup, if you want- I could send you the details-"

"How about dropping out?"

Taeyong freezed, did he heard it right? "Drop out what? Online school?" He asked. His father sat down properly and faced him, "Performance Arts."

The red haired guy gulped. He doesn't know hot to react, he's afraid if he say something wrong- he'd disappoint his father. And no, he wouldn't like that to happen.

But what's the fucking purpose of sending me to APA if you're just going to drop me out?! He will never had the strength to ask that.

"W-why..?" He asked instead, his father finally took back the intense look. "I'm just concernced. What if you're not learning med through online? Are you interested in becoming a surgeon too?"

No.

"I.." his throat dried up. "..want to continue performance arts." He honestly answered, afraid of what his father would say.

"Okay, then. That's what your mom wants anyway,"

Taeyong is getting suspicious about whatever his dad is saying, but he didn't mind it. He just sighed cause he doesn't need to drop out from APA.

I'm gon' debut.

The red haired guy lost interest in talking, he stood up politely, "Take a rest, dad. I'll excuse myself." He just received a nod before walking away.

Instead of going back to his room, he just grabbed a pair of keys from the butler and went to the parking lot. He only has two cars, he took the nearest one and drove away to the APA Dorms.

It's already 8 in the evening so there's not much traffic, it only took him 30 minutes until he arrived.

"Tae? Uh, that's unexpected."

Doyoung laughed when he saw the red haired guy in front of his room, "Come in?" He offered and opened the door widely. Ever since Taeyong moved out, Doyoung has been staying alone-

Which made the older come everytime he wants.

"It's already late, will you sleep here?" Doyoung asked, pouring water in a glass. "Nah, will go home later by midnight- it depends."