22

Chapter Twenty-Two

Jaehyun pulled up as he parked the car, Yangyang didn't even wait a second and went out- he's sick being a thirdwheel so let him.

Jaehyun glanced at the man beside him and saw Taeyong sleeping peacefully, he's cuddling his own legs that made him look so small.

The younger can't help but admire him, "So, this is how an angel sleeps." He whispered as he leaned closer for a better look. He can't even help himself but smile.

"Taeyong," he softly whispered trying to wake him up. Jaehyun caressed the older's soft hair, "We're here, Yong." He whispered again.

Taeyong groaned, still asleep. Jaehyun's smile became wider cause of how cute he is, "Wake up, just continue sleeping on the cabin-"

"I don't want to.. your car smells great.." moaning softly with his eyes closed, Taeyong is unaware of what he was saying. Jaehyun just sighed and leaned on his seat, steal staring at him.

The younger received a text from Johnny, asking where he is, he just replied a simple "Be there in a minute" even though he's not sure how long he would stay there with Taeyong.

The younger leaned closer again, second round of waking the older up. "Yong.. we already arrived," he uttered near the older's ear. Taeyong moaned softly and brushed him off, "Sleep.."

Jaehyun almost give up, but he wouldn't.

He thought of the perfect thing to wake Taeyong up, even though he know his life is on the line. This might even blow his chance but he's tempted, just by seeing the red haired guy's soft pinkish lips.

Not to mention that he's craving for it.

He kissed him without thinking twice, it was just a smack that lasted 5 seconds.

He was about to pull back to see if Taeyong woke up, but someone held his cheeks and pulled him for another kiss.

Taeyong giggled and went out of the car as fast as he could, he was confident for a second but his red face made him shy.. and running away is the only solution.

Jaehyun, who got left alone, is smiling like an idiot. It took him some few minutes before he could move on from what just happened. He also went inside the cabin where they will all stay for the whole week.

"Why the heck are you so red?" Taeil asked as soon as he saw Taeyong entered his & Doyoung's room, "Hyung!" The red haired guy whined and swam to the bed.

"That's our bed, Lee Taeyong." Doyoung appeared from the bathroom, "You took a shower? Even though it's snowing?" Taeyong asked, not minding what the bunny-like said.

"Yong, answer me. Why are you so red?" Taeil asked and sat beside Taeyong, "You're blushing really hard right now, did Jaehyun so something?" He added, expecting a confession happened.

Doyoung smirked cause of what he heard and rushed out of the room, he wanted to hear it from Jaehyun.

"N-no, he uh.. kissed me. That's it." He casually responded. Yeah, casually. Taeil just frowned, "You two keep kissing but you two never talk about your feelings. You two aren't highschool anymore, put a label on your relationship."

Taeyong pouted, it's also what he wanted. But he can't just confess first, he doesn't know how to do it and how he would start. Does he just say, will you be my boyfriend and that's it? Maybe.

"I'm sleepy, I'll sleep first." Taeyong was about to close his eyes but Taeil was quick to kick him out of the bed, "This is not your room!"

The red haired guy groaned before walking out of the room, he doesn't know where his room is so he just went to the kitchen- where Ten is currently cooking.