Chapter 60 - This is it...

31st of October, 1997 - 15:00
—————

The entire army of Death eaters stood on the grounds of Riddle Manor, in half an hour we would be attacking Hogwarts.

I looked at the crowd that was gathered before myself and the Voldemort-looking Tom. There was a good four hundred of them. At least one third of them were unmarked, since they had only joined because their family or friends were fighting. The others were mostly lower circle. I hadn't even met half of them since we didn't have the space in the meeting hall. And the rest were split between the elite and inner circle.

I turned to the man I had married, the one that I loved and he looked back at me from the elite general's who had surrounded us to talk about the last of the plan. I saw his face soften as he looked at me,

Tom - "It's okay to be nervous, love."
Harry - "I'm not."

That was complete and utter fat lie and we both knew it. I couldn't help but feel the nerves kicking in, fifteen minutes later the groups were split up:

The warding group: lead by Rabastian and Barty Crouch Jr - Which consisted of several ancient runes and arithmancy specialists. There where also ward and curse breakers as well.

The first wave: lead by Thorfinn Rowle and Antonin Dolohov - They lead the weaker death eaters into battle first.

The second wave: lead by Alecto and Amycus Carrow - They lead the middle stages death eaters into battle after the first become out numbered.

The third wave: lead by Rodolphus Lestrange and Lucius Malfoy - They join the first two waves after they become outnumbered. They also lead the strongest fighters.

The assassination group: lead by myself, Lord Voldemort and Bellatrix Lestrange - The group consists of Draco Malfoy, Fenrir Greyback, Severus Snape.

Tom: "It is time, We Leave for Hogwarts!"

Loud pops and cracks of apparation sound through the still darkening sky. We are then standing outside Hogwarts grounds.

~350

A/N - Sorry it's late but... Merry Christmas everyone!!! and if you don't celebrate then Happy Holidays.

The next chapter won't be out for at least a day or two... I'm planning on making it long, at least 800 words. So bare with me. The last chapter will be out by the end of the year, I will either have another drarry or Tomarry fanfic out on the first of January 2021.

Once again thank you for sticking with me this far I hope you have enjoyed it and will keep doing so until the end of the year.