Chapter 17 - day 792

It's October the 18th

————

It's been a few days past a month since my last visit from Snape, I wasn't surprised that I hadn't gotten a letter or that there was no visiting time set up to meet him. I must have freaked him out that much, huh? Oh well, I really couldn't care less.

——— POV Change/Location Change ———

Snape's POV

I was sitting in a inner circle meeting with the dark lord, who had regained his human looks somehow. All the inner circle member were there apart from the ones who ended up in Azkaban. That brought me to another point... Potter... He was acting really... Strange? How did he know I was in with the dark lord? Merlin and Morgana knows! The dark lord must have noticed my unfocused eyes because he called on me out of the blue.

Tom - "What seems to be the distraction, Severus?"

Snape - "My lord, I have come across some...starting information."

Tom - "Please do share with me and the circle."

Snape - "Myself and Lucius have managed to find the Potter boy."

Snape watched the dark lord's eyes widen a fraction at his words. Well the brat was a danger to his life and the darks goals... but was the boy so light now? He has been abandoned and yet seemed totally okay with it.

Tom - "Dismissed! Severus and Lucius, stay.

The death eaters abruptly stood to their feet and walked away, some scurrying. The dark lord then turned towards me and the blond who's eyes still conveyed the shock of the information he had just released.

Tom - "What were you saying, Severus?"

Snape - "Lucius and myself found the Potter brat... somewhere no one would have guessed."

Tom - "Where is he?"

Snape - "Azkaban, My Lord."

Lucius - "I can confirm what Severus has said, I went with him to see the brat."

Tom - "What did he do to land himself in there?"

Snape - "Used and threatened his muggle relatives with magic.

Lucius - "You never told me that."

Snape - "You didn't ask."

Tom - "When were you going to bring this to me?"

Snape - "After I found out more information... although he did want me to tell you a message."

Tom - "Do tell."

Snape - "He asked me to say 'Hi' to you from him."

Tom - "September 13th."

Lucius - "Pardon, my Lord?

Tom - "The night the dark mark shone above Hogwarts was the night he declared his Loyalty to me.

This had just gotten a lot more interesting

. . .

~411