Chapter 56 - The Ring

24th of February, 1997 - 06:19

~ Part 2 of 'Hogsmeade' ~
—————

Harry - "Ferveret cruor"

Dumbledore managed to put up a shield before the spell contacted him, immediately sending a confundo which me and Tom both dodged.

Since I couldn't be bothered to duel Dumbledore I stood on the sidelines and watched as Tom expertly duelled the light lord. It was mesmerising to watch as spells like strikes of lightning hit off shields and collided with each other. Sending spells at the same time, Tom a icy purple one and Dumbassdore a deep royal blue. As they collided sparks broke off as the spells fought against the other for dominance.

I looked around me curious, as I felt eyes on me. People had stopped their own fighting to watch the dark and light lords duel, death eaters who were smart put up wards and shields, in case their duelling partner decided to take advantage of the others unawareness.

I smiled gleefully as Tom's spell overthrew the reigning light lord's. Dumbassdore was thrown back into the ditch that was near him. Tom turned and smiled a cocky smile before bowing to the crowds that had gathered, before disapperating.

Following his lead, death eaters vanished with subtle pops and loud cracks.

~210

A/N - I really couldn't be bothered making this any longer, I didn't publish it last night because I was busy having an anxiety attack about emailing my head of year over an issue of my migraines and a girl who sits with us who is very hyper and won't for the love of god stop talking.

I might have mentioned it in one of my other chapters but I get chronic migraines caused by noise and light. These range in severity and can come with anxiety attacks, or anything that mentions them.

That's my rant... for now...