Chapter 28 - Planning...

23rd of July, 1995 - 11:00
—————

I sat in a meeting surrounded by the inner circle of death eaters, Bellatrix sat on the dark lords right while I sat closest to him on my left. Lucius sat beside me on my right. We were discussing the plans for a raid that was going down a couple of months from now in Diagon alley. The dark lord was looking over all the businesses in. The alley and deciding what prisoners that we would take, it was quite simple really, he decided on Ollivanders, and the Weasley twins. They had just opened a joke shop in the alley and were valuable to our resources.

Just then a lower ranking death eater burst through the the doors, they had caught a couple of teenaged muggles around the manor and threw them into the dungeons. They were just for target practice, not that anyone here really cared. The lower ranking death eater was dismissed back to his duties and the meeting continued. I was called on next:

Tom - "Harry, have you got any information on Dumbledore's KFC?"

What was unknown to the rest of the order of the KFC is that I had been possessing Kingsley. It was quite boring to be honest but the order meeting were fun, all their little secret meeting details were being exploited by one of their biggest enemies; Harry Potter. The one person they should have thought twice before turning their backs on him.

I thought back to their last meeting which had been two weeks ago.

Harry - "There has been no other meeting called since the last one; a week and a half ago."

Tom - "If you do not receive a memo from Dumbledore in the next week I want you to dispose of the auror. It would not be useful for them to capture you."

Harry - "As my lord wishes."

~315