Chapter 3 - day 3

I stood beside Rabastian and remembered what I was going to ask him earlier.

"Hey Rabastian?"
"Yes, Harry?"
"How did you get that scar on your neck?"

At this I noticed that Rabastian froze, he looked away only to look back; a pained expression shown on his face.

"It's my prisoner mark."
"What?" I choked out.
"Whenever you become a prisoner here after a couple day's some prison guards come and they... they burn these symbols and numbers into your neck."

At this I froze 'they burn that into your neck' before I knew it Rabastian was continuing from his earlier part of his conversation while I stood in stunned silence.

"The symbols show your sentence and the numbers are your prisoner number."
"You will be getting yours soon, if not today."

At this I start panicking I took a couple breaths to calm myself down. Once I had finally calmed down I managed to talk to Bellatrix for a bit. I still don't know what crime they committed or how long they are here for. Just then a conversation started out of nowhere but Rodolphus.

"So what did the famous Harry Potter do to get himself thrown in this hell?"
"Something to do with underaged magic, using magic on and in the view of muggles."
"What did the Lestrange's do to get themselves thrown in Azkaban?"
"The torture of Alice and Frank Longbottom, we and another; Barty, tortured them to insanity."

I won't admit but this declaration did scare me quite a bit, I looked over at Rabastian and seen him avoiding any eye contact, Bellatrix had an insane gleam in her eye and Rodolphus was looking very proud of himself.

Before I knew it I was being dragged to the floor, I cried out in anguish as I felt the burning sensation being forced onto my neck. The pain getting greater and greater as it was forced further into my neck. The pain was unbearable, I could feel the tears running down my cheeks as it was pushed harder into the side of my neck. The most of the pain ended soon after and I was left with a scorched neck. I felt a pair of arms rap around me and lifted me into their arms I fell asleep from how tired I was.

~387