Chapter 19 - broken out

The 8th of March
(I know the prison break out was a couple months before this but I forgot that it happened in January)

————

Mass Azkaban Breakout

We have confirmed that eleven high-security prisoners, in the early hours of yesterday evening, did escape. And of course, the Muggle Prime Minister has been alerted to the danger. We strongly suspect that the breakout was engineered by a man with personal experience in escaping from Azkaban; notorious mass murderer Sirius Black, cousin of the escapee Bellatrix Lestrange and known Godfather of Harry Potter who has also escaped.

I woke up with a feral grin stretched across my face. In the paper that morning it had announced the mass breakout. It feels good to be out of that wretched hell-hole! The public were in outrage at the article; someone must have let the cat out of the bag and he wasn't complaining. It had proved really funny so far. No one had knew where the saviour of the wizarding world had disappeared to, but now they did.

I was sitting in a bed recovering from my time spent in Azkaban. The dark lords hospital wing, Narcissa Malfoy... I think it was, was sitting with Bellatrix, Rodolphus was asleep and Rabastian was simply staring. He looked empty... his eyes were dased, it looked like he was floating in space. I looked over to him it really did pain me to see him like this. Rabastian was the first person to talk to him, and now he wouldn't spare him a second glance. I felt a shadow looming over my bed, I turn to face the person. He was a slim built man who had a twitch. He also Harry noticed looked over at Rabastian sorrowfully. He sat and introduced himself as Barty, the man Rabastian had said shared a cell with them long before he had arrived. Rabastian just continued to stare. It wasn't going to be the same for a while, that was for sure.

~335