Chapter 55 - Hogsmeade

23rd of February, 1997 - 05:57
—————

The elite and inner circles were sitting in the meeting hall waiting, we were to leave here in three minutes for the last raid before attacking Hogwarts.

Tom - "This is our final raid before attacking Hogwarts and the Ministry. We will be attacking Hogsmeade, making sure everyone knows we are back, not some rouge death eaters."

Me and Tom watched as the crowd of about thirty people started cheering. The death eaters that didn't care about their exposure as being part of the dark lord's cause kept their masks off. Although that was only the incarcerated ones, including myself. Like I would disguise myself from my husband's cause.

Tom - "Let us leave for Hogsmeade!"

After that there was pop's and cracks of apparation and we left.

——

Curses lit up the sky like bolts of lightning shocking the air. Fires burnt up buildings and lit the death eaters destruction. Screams haunted the night that you could hear from miles off. It was only a matter of time...

Before the order of the Kentucky Fried Chicken showed.

Crap, I jinxed us. I'll shut up now.

I looked around trying to find the Voldemort looking Tom though I couldn't see him. I ended the duel I was having with a quick Avada kedavera and was knocked off balance when something blasted my foot. Turning around I was faced with the grizzly looking, retired auror, Mad-eye Moody. Merlin, I really couldn't be bothered with him of all wizards. Throwing an unexpected Decrusto* which hit moody's left arm and with a puff of Ashes it was gone. I laughed hard at the screaming of the older man before skipping on towards where I had a funny feeling my lover was.

As I approached the two who seemed to still be conversating, though the dark lord seemed irritated... I wonder why.

I decided to pop inside the silencing charm that had been cast.

Tom - "Hello, love."
Harry - "Not even started dueling yet, Pity."
Dumbassdore - "Hello Harry, my boy."

I looked at the old man and sneered before turning my head back to Tom.

Tom - "Yes it is quite sad, love."
Harry - "Very... shall I get it started then."
Dumbassdore - Harry, my boy. He's manipulating you. You would never betray your friends... your parents."
Harry - "My friends are the ones that stand by me, the ones I made in the dark, in Azkaban. As for my parents... Their dead so therefore I don't care about their opinions, I have my aunt and uncle though and they really do spoil me.

I turned away from Dumbledore who was looking more than flabbergasted.

Harry - "shall I?"
Tom - "That would be nice, yes."

Harry - "Ferveret cruor*"

~496
———

Decrusto* ~ Disintegration curse that disintegrates any part of the body that is hit, if it hits the chest or head - Your dead ☠️

Ferveret cruor* ~ A severe blood boiling curse that if held for long enough can boil you from the inside out.