Chapter 22 - Lesson 1

31st of March, 1995 - 8:00 pm
—————
I had missed my first training session because of Rabastian waking up completely, Auntie Bella and Uncle Rodo came out of their own coma's not long after so I spent time with them and the dark lord had excused me from training. Until I was ready.

It was time for me to go to my first dark arts training session, I won't lie I'm a bit nervous. The dark lord is a lot different than what the light and Dumbledore made him out to be, and I like that! The dark lord is my sworn lord and the only person I will ever bow to. Maybe Auntie Bellatrix's loyalty has rubbed off on me? I don't think so; after all I am also a black, we are known to not be all there in the head at times.

I stood in the training room waiting for the dark lord, who arrived a couple of minutes later. He started going off some mild dark curses and torture methods. He didn't take it easy on me but it sent over powered euphoria though my veins, I knew I was grinning sadisticly but I really couldn't care. The power of the spells were uncontrollable and my lord said that it would get better with practice. He said that it takes time to learn to control it and not let it control me.

It was the end of our training session at 10:00 pm and I was still coming off my high from using the dark magic, the dark lord had suggested that we retire to his study were I could come off my high in a calm peaceful environment. When we returned to his office I sat in a chair in the corner staring into the intense lit flames of the fire, it was nice and peaceful, all I could hear was the quill my lord was using, writing down stuff and signing paperwork. Yes it really was peaceful.

~335