Chapter 16 - day 760

It's the 20th of September now

————

That morning I was requested to meet someone in a visiting room. Of course the guard was as inhospitable as always and I arrived there with an extra black eye and a few fresh scratches along my face. I was pushed into the room by the inpatient auror and met face to face with a dark greasy-haired man.

Snape - "How are you this week, Potter?"

Harry - "Yay, we're starting with pleasantries today." I reply sarcastically.

Snape - "What did you mean by 'those muggles deserved it?'" He said ignoring the last comment.

Harry - "Straight to the point I see." I say with a smirk forming on my face.

Snape - "Just answer the damned Question will you?" He replied clearly irritated.

Harry - "Fine, okay. I cursed my aunt Marge accidentally and then threatened my aunt and uncle with magic. Before going to run away I was snatched up by aurors and shoved in here."

Snape - "So you never had a trial?"

Harry - "If I did, I don't remember it."

I looked at Snape and observed him as the silence prevailed, it was a bit awkward but who cares?? When something hit me...

Harry - "You wanna know something, that's incredibly amusing?"

Snape sighed and rolled his eyes before replying.

Snape - "what do I want to know, Potter?"

Harry - "You've been the only person to contact me since I was shoved in here."

I watched as Snape coughed a bit (heh corona) trying to cover up the fact he had gaped for a millisecond.

Snape - "I'm sorry, what?

Harry - "Yeah, you've been the only person from the 'outside' what I've seen apart from the auror guards."

Snape - "Dumbledore didn't even contact you?"

Harry - "Like hell he did. That's why I was so snarky when we first met."

Snape - "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't surprised, your the light sides 'Golden boy' surely he tried to get you out?"

Harry - "I highly doubt it, why wouldn't Dumbledore get me out he is the supreme mugwump of the wizengamot."

Snape - "I suppose he would be able to get you out, he knows you are here. I have overheard him talking to that blasted Phoenix of his."

Harry - "Well there is one thing I want to ask you before I go."

Snape - "And pray tell what that is?"

Harry - "How's the Dark Lord?"

At that moment Snape; much to my amusement, spluttered before trying to quickly regain his once held composure.

Snape - "W..what..."

Harry - "Tell him when you next see him that I said Hi."

Perfect timing before the guards came and dragged me back up to the damp, musty cell that me and three others occupied. A huge smile plastered on my face from seeing Snape's startled expression as I was dragged from the room that felt weirdly warm.

~474