Chapter 49 - Early birthday present

3rd of December, 1996 - 19:50

----------

I still haven't given Tom Dumbledore's wand, and I do kinda feel bad. I've kept it with me the whole time just to make sure no one else got their hands on it. Although I think i'll give it to him today.

Walking down the stairs from our bedroom, realise that there must be a gathering sometime soon. sighing I knew it would have to wait for afterwards. I turned on my heel to go back to go up the stairs to change into my death eater robes.

The meeting had started at 20:00 so I was just on time. It was a wonder that Tom hadn't said anything but I brushed it away. Me being me though did bring it up... in parceltongue of course.

Harry - "Thanks for the invite."
Tom - "Your welcome."
Harry - "Controlling git."
Tom - "You like it like that in bed though."
(A/N :| TMI )

I coughed and spluttered underneath the mask I was wearing, I could feel my face burning red as all the blood in my body ran to my face. Tom must have liked the reaction though and kept speaking.

Tom - "Your pretty moans begging me to go faster and deeper."
(A/N Actually stop Tom! Your going to ruin the readers mind.)
Harry - "Shut up."
Tom - "Whatever you want love."

I looked over at the death eaters that were in the hall, they looked confused, paste white and some even looked drugged up and blushing wildly. I was confused until Tom started talking to me in parceltongue again,

Tom - "some wizards that can't speak parceltongue believe it to be... sexually attractive."
Harry - "Then stop speaking in parcel."
Tom - "You still are."

I turned around and huffed out a couple swear words before talking to the rest of the death eaters,

Harry - "Dismissed."

They looked confused for a moment before I glared at the clad of black robes and white masks who quickly disapparated.

Tom - "What's wrong love?"
Harry - "I want to give you you special birthday present."
Tom - "Now? My birthday isn't for another twenty-eight days."
Harry - "I want to give it to you now because I don't feel safe carrying it around."
Tom - "What's wrong with leaving it in our room."
Harry - "Well since I managed to get into Hogwarts to get it, I don't want to leave it lying around."
Tom - "Okay, well your welcome to give it to me anytime."

I dig into one of the extended pockets in my robes and pulled out a long, broad box and handed it to Tom. I looked down and smile cheekily to myself before I felt my lips be pulled into a loving kiss. He pulled away and smiled,

Tom - "Thank you Harry."

~461