Chapter 23 - Intruders

13th of June, 1995 - 20:00
—————
It has been a while since my first lesson with the dark lord, I have got the dark arts addiction under a relatively good control. Well... Apart from tonight...

I went out patrolling the grounds of the manor which is what I would usually do every other evening. Today just happened to be one of those days were I was on patrol. I was about to head back into the manor to go and report to the dark lord when I heard the rustling of a bush. I turned and sure enough the bush was still rustling, I would have put it down to it just being a bird or some wild animal except I saw a foot sticking out from behind the bush. I smirked  knowing full well that my lord would be pleased with me. Quickly I spell them out of the bush that they were hiding behind, seeing their shocked faces as I sent a stunner towards the two. Knowing that they were fully unconscious I took their wands and bound them with magical ropes were if you struggle against them it only makes them tighten so much that it can actually cause suffocation!

My lord was sitting in his study when I contacted him through the link that we have and I told him about the prisoners that I had captured. The dark lord was down in his meeting room only about five minutes after he had ended the link call. His face; although looking annoyed that he had been disrupted from whatever he had been doing beforehand. In which I was nervous that I had angered my lord but it was quickly smoothened out when he seen the two people that I had lay out before him.

The dark lord renervated the two prisoners and had asked me to to do the questioning to which I gleefully agreed to do and that it was an honour to serve him.

Harry - "Let's see... What is your name?" I say pointing to a tall dark skinned man who didn't struggle against his bounds although he did look round at his surroundings before going on to answer my question, which then he stilled again before talking.

... - "Harry?!"

~375