Chapter 50 - The Ruler's Day ~ Part 1

2nd of February, 1997 - 11:45

----------

I gulped down a nervous lump in my throat as Rodolphus approached me. I had chosen him, since I believed him to be the only 'father' figure in my life. I mean, I was orphaned when I was less than two years old and had only ever had abusive muggles to 'look after' me. That in itself was pretty pathetic. So Rodo and Rabastian were really the only choice I had... maybe Barty too.

Rodolphus - "Are you ready, Hadrian?"
Harry - "I think. Do I look okay?"
Rodolpus - "You always look good, hadrian. He'll love it."
Harry - "I don't know, Rodo... What if he doesn't?"
Rodolphus - "Don't be silly, hads, He'll love it."
Rodolphus - "Now give me your arm."

I gave Rodolphus my arm and he led me to were everyone else was, the hall. If you hadn't already guessed... me and Tom are getting married today! A surprise that I you might have not been expecting, but here we are.

You may be wondering how Auntie Bellatrix caught on... here you go.

Flashback

I walked into the room that Bellatrix and Rodolphus shared, although it was only Bellatrix and Narcissa there. I knocked the door and was called in by who I assumed was Narcissa,

Harry - "Good morning Narcissa."

Narcissa - "And to you too, Hadrian."

Harry - "I was hoping to speak to Bellatrix, you can listen too if you want."

Narcissa - "That is okay and I may listen in a bit."

-----

Harry - "Good morning, Auntie Bella."

Bella - "Hadrian, my baby. How are you?"

Harry - "I'm okay, Auntie."

Bella - "That's good, though if you don't mind me asking, Why are you here?"

Harry - "Well I wanted to tell you something but you might want to sit down."                

Bella - "Okay darling."

Harry - "I'm getting married."

I watched as Auntie Bellatrix went deadly quiet and I looked over to Narcissa who was as equally shook. I watched as Auntie Bella's eye's darkened, a glint that was not always in those dark eyes... Protectiveness.

Bella - "Who?"

Harry - "The dark lord."

I looked up as Bella started laughing and I looked over to Narcissa who looked as equally if not more disgusted than I did.

Bella - "He already told me, don't worry."

Harry - 'Son of a bitch.'

-----

I took a deep breath in and nodded to Rodolphus, it's time I guess...

~393