Chapter 6 - day 13

Well it's been a week since I said I would denounce Dumbledore if he or the order of the Kentucky Fried Chicken didn't come for me. And guess what?

They didn't.

So I've made my decision, if the light don't want me to save their sorry asses I'll do the opposite. I'll join Voldemort. I walk over to the Lestrange's who were talking in hushed whispers. I stood awkwardly behind Rodolphus figuring out just what to say.

Rabastian - "What do you need, Harry?"
Harry - "I wanted to talk to all of you."
Rodolphus - "What do you need to talk to us about?"
Harry - "Well... I want to join the dark lord."
Bellatrix - "And what makes you think that you can just join him?"
Harry - "Dumbledore and his order of the Kentucky Fried Chicken have left their 'golden boy' to rot in this hell-hole. I'm going to be stuck here for the rest of my life because of them."

By this vow I looked at the Lestrange's and seen their faces filled with glee but also the slight annoyance when he said that he would be stuck here forever.

Rabastian - "Well I can tell your loyalty lies but lose the 'stuck here forever' part."
Bellatrix - "Our lord will return and rescue us because we alone tried to find him, we alone stayed loyal."
Rodolphus - "We will bring the light to their knees and no one will stop us."
Harry - "We will have Albus Dumbledore's blood for the pain he has cause."
All - "Morsmordre"

At this they all let out loud, terrifying insane laughs, oh the irony Dumbledore's 'golden boy' is no more the only thing that lives on now is a cold, sadistic teenager, wanting vengeance and most of all Albus Dumbledore's blood...

Later that night...

It was the 1st of September and the wecoming feast was well underway. Then one student from Hufflepuff shouted to look out the window. Gasps and murmuring was heard all around, the stunned silence echoing through the great hall. Wondering what all the commotion was about Albus Dumbledore stood from his seat and took a look out the window. A bright green skull and a snake was twirling about the sky. 

~368