Chapter 17

Songs for the chapter : Ancient stories still relevant by John debney

Ikk kudi by Diljit Dosanjh.(the song is love)
Unstoppable by Sia. (❤️)

********
Trigger warnings for rape attempt (its not graphic or detailed), attempt to self harm and suicidal thoughts. PLEASE DO NOT READ if this may be triggering in any way. I am not saying it's overly graphic or anything but this chapter does have certain things that may make you uncomfortable, because you never know which phrase or what word may trigger you. PLEASE DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER, if this cause you to be in a negative or harmful place, your life is so much more important for me than this stupid chapter.

********

6-years-old

What would you do, if you are locked in a room, without any light? How would you feel if there is only darkness all around and you can't get out?

It's terrifying, right? To even think about it.

The darkness presses in, darkness kisses up to your skin closer than a lover and whispers fears into your ears. The darkness is a monster, it's scary and glib, grimm and cold. The darkness will be your worst enemy right up until your minds are blocked, then you have no reason to hide, because you stop thinking, you stop feeling.

She will also learn to be numb.

"Please, open the door, please.. "She cried out as she keeps on banging the door.

"Pl.. Please... Open..I wo..wouldn't do it again." She keeps on screaming while banging her soft little hand. "I'm.. So.. S.. Sorry... Darwaza kholo... Mujhe dar... Lag.. Lagta... Hai... Yahan bahot... Andhera.... Hai... " the tears and snot flowing on her face, as the little soul pleaded to be free, to be free from this soul consuming darkness.

"I.. Was.. Hung... Hungry, I'm... So.. Sorry I... WI.. Ll. Will not... Eat.. Apple.. Again... Please.... Please meri... Kya... Galti... Mujhe... Book lag gayi" She says while continues to hiccup, her breathing getting fast, and her little heart beating uncontrollably as she looks around the room. The darkness feeding her imagination, showing the distorted scary silhouettes.

She slid down and curls into herself, hugging her soft bunny, while sniffling as tears keep flowing like rivulets. She lay there for a long time.

Scared, sad, hungry and heartbroken.

She keeps on staring at the window, waiting for the day to come and free her from the clutches of the dark. She keeps on whimpering and crying. "MA.. Ma.. Please Mujhe yahan se le Jao....Mujhe yahan acha nahi lagta..."