Chapter 13

Song for the chapter : There's nothing holdin' me back by Shawn Mendes.

* * * *

The tiny Café lies ahead, it's sapphire blue paint glistening in the first winter rays of the day. The half a dozen customers glanced up as the door swung open, heralded by the cold gust of wind. Shehnaaz, Zara and Kushal occupied the empty table near the window.

Unlike the outside, the interior of the Café was warm and cheery, with bright sunlight and same sapphire blue walls and white ceiling, a beautiful young girl took their orders and walked away smiling cheerfully. The people were served coffee in funky looking mugs with different and creative Latte art, at the glass fronted counter was an array of English cream cakes and pastries, and of course there were the obligatory bagels.

"So what's the plan for today?" Kushal asks as the a server in blue and white uniform, serves their order on the table. "We are going to meet Mr. Charles at the market and from there he will guide us to the places we want to visit" Zara explained while taking a bite of her Pastrami Bagel.

Shehnaaz looks at Kushal and asks "Where is Sidharth?" he looks and wiggles his eyebrows to tease her but answers "The king is still in bed, he told me he would be here in half an hour."

"You guys should go meet Mr. Charles, I would go and see why is he taking so much time" Shehnaaz suggested nonchalantly as she finishes her Syllabub, made with cream, lemon juice and wine. She goes at the counter and smiles at the middle aged barista and orders a black coffee to take with her, she grabs the travel cup, kushal comes behind her to pay for their meal.

* * * *

She knocks on the door of Sidharth's rooms but he didn't answer, she uses the key card given by Kushal to open the door, as she enters the room, she was impressed with the traditional décor of the room, with a burgundy color scheme, with burgundy and cream walls, it has a lavish and stately feel, there is a comfortable seating arrangement in front of the floor to ceiling bay windows showcasing a stunning view of the sea.

Then her eyes stops at the four poster King size bed with white bed sheets and burgundy and gold comforter, there is large body laying on the bed, she blushes and stares at the man sleeping on his stomach, his naked back visible as comforter slid down his back and bunches at his waist. She stood there admiring the strong muscles of his back, suddenly he moves and turns to lay on his back, still not awake, she walks towards him to wake him up.

"Sidharth" She calls but he didn't move, she tries again but he didn't woke up.

lagta hai ghode or gadhe dono bech ke so raha hai she thoughts as she moves forward towards him.

She feels herself melt as she looks at his handsome face, he looked so innocent; if someone saw him now they would not believe how angry and dominant he can be, right now he looks like a child, cuddled to his pillow, she softly brushes his hair aside from his forehead, she takes in all his flawless features, hoping to etch them into her brain, she might never get to do that again.