Chapter 11

Song for the chapter : Bad boy by Marwa Loud

* * * *

Today dawned a cloudy, rainy day and Shehnaaz was preparing for a Netflix binge with dadi, she put a bag of corn seeds in microwave and set the timer, the seeds started popping into popcorns. She also grabbed two bags of chips as Sidharth grabbed a bottle of root beer for himself from the refrigerator, he stood putting his other hand in his pocket, while looking at Shehnaaz.

Arey bhai uske sinng aye hai Jo usse aisai ghoor rahe ho his inner self taunted.

Shehnaaz was in a very wonderful mood today, her heart was swaying, her stomach was fluttering with butterflies, last night has been the best night of her life. The way Sidharth was taking care of her, the way he was fulfilling her dares, the time they spent in that small diner, she blushed when she remembers the way that adorable old couple thought they were on a honeymoon.

She opens a cabinet to grab two glasses to pour apple juice, but she couldn't reach it. She stood on her toes, but still couldn't reach it. Suddenly she felt warm on her back, she turned around to face a muscled chest, covered with a white shirt. (Darn it).

She looks up at Sidharth who raises his hand to grab the glasses, he put them on the kitchen counter and makes an 'O' with his index finger and thumb then flicks her forehead playfully while pulling her nose and calling her "Shorty!"

Shehnaaz narrowed her eyes at him, ignoring the tingles on her forehead where he flicked her, she rubs her nose while pouting at him "I'm not Short, you are a Mountain man" She complained but there is adoration in her words, she has been in awe of this man the moment they have met.

A throat clearing snaps them back to reality, they looked towards the door and there was Dadi staring at them with a raised brow.

"Shehnaaz puttar main Tera wait Kar rahi thi aur tuh yaha nain mataka kar rahi hai aur Sidharth tu kya subah se Shehnaaz ke agge piche ghoom raha hai, Ja tujhe Arjun bula raha hai" they both blushed so hard like they got caught making out.

Woh bhi ho Jaaye, lekin uneh akela toh chode koi Sidharth's inner self complaint.

Sidharth clears his throat and grabs another root beer before walk out to find Arjun.

Dadi walks out and enters the family where a happy Kushal was chatting on the phone and Zara was Surfing on Netflix to watch something.

She smacks Kushal on his head, "Ow!! What was that for? You have become quite violent, I'm telling you girlfriend, everyone has made me their punching bag." Kushal pouts.

Dadi rolls her eyes, "I didn't brought you here, so you can chat on your phone or flirt, Khote de puttar!! Koi plan banaya inhe paas laneka"

"Arey, woh log Kitna ache dost toh ban Gaye hai" Kushal argued.