Chapter 24

Songs for the chapter : Galway girl and Shape of you by Ed Sheeran

* * * *

Week 1- Dubboo's Pov.

.... I'm a ha-ppy ha-ppy dog
Yes I'm a happy happy happy dog.... I sang as I wiggled my butt, I hoped out of the couch, and ran upstairs to wake dad and mom up. I pushed passed the slightly ajar door, ran and jumped up on the bed and looked at my mom and dad, sleeping. Dad's head on mom's stomach as he lies there hugging her in his arms.

Dogdamn!

They look comfy, so I hop on dad's face and give him lots of licks so he can wake up, I need to go poop.

hello. my name is Dubboo! i am a husky pup.... Now a dog, I guess, but I'm still little. Do you remember me? One time Mom saved me, and then dad saved mom. He is so huge, I love to cuddle with him, and the first time I saw him and I decided he's my hooman, I even peed on him to stake my claim.

I like to eat, Ice cream. even though it makes me throw up on the carpet. And makes dad mad, but mom always save me.

I live in this big house now, dad brought me here two days ago, I really missed dad, he was being very grumpy and sad when we were in that other big house, now he looks happy, and I love to see him happy.

I sat there on my legs, my tail wagging, my tongue hanging out as I smile big at dad as he finally wakes up.

"good morning, bud."

I lick his face and he laughs, while scratching behind my ears.

Oh I love it. I also love when he gives me lots of tummy rubs, and when mom plays ball with me.

He also used to let me sleep in his bed, but not anymore. Mom and dad sleep here in this room, without me, I sometime hear mom laughing and and then I'm sad, because what fun would they possibly have without Dubboo?

Oh!!! SQUIRREL!!! LET'S GO DAD. LET'S GO.

I bark excitedly, hopping on my legs, as I see a squirrel running from the window dad laughs, "I know, I know, you need to poop, I'm coming."

He stretches over to mom and kiss her forehead, and she grumbles but snuggles back into the blanket. And then gets ready for the morning run.

Sometime later we came back from the run, I did poop. It was good. Then I chased SQUIRRELS. Dad running behind me. Then I met Bella, she is a small dusky colored pomeranian. she's very beautiful and she's my friend.