Author's Note

Hey everybody!! *clears throat and hides under the table*

First of all I'm really ×100 sorry for not informing and responding to you guys, but life got really crazy.

Anyways I haven't forgotten about this story or about all of you, I was (and still am) seriously very busy in sorting my personal and professional life, I won't bore you with details, but I had to do lots of stuff, like moving back to states, internship, studies, family functions, exams.

So yeah... Don't be angry at me..... Pretty please.

I WILL COMPLETE THIS STORY, but I need some time, the sad part is I have written few drafts, but I can't publish it because, Idk wattpad had some glitch or something but when I logged in today, it was all gone, so I won't be publishing any chapter regularly, because my time table is kinda fucked, but you better bet SidNaaz's pretty little ass I'll complete this story, I can't and won't abandon this story.

So I have decided to publish the whole story in November, I can't give the specific date, but I'll publish the whole complete story in November, and I think it's better than waiting for one chapter at a time and that also for long intervals.

That's all up to you guys of course, if you guys are still interested or not, I mean no hard feelings or anything I know sometimes when authors take long intervals people usually lose interest, but that's all I can do right now.

Lastly thank you for loving the story and giving it a chance, thank you for your patience, I'll see y'all in November.

Keep reading!!!!
- Rain :)

#❤️beat.