Chapter 16

Songs for the chapter : Tear in my heart by Twenty one pilots

Night changes by One Direction. (❤️)

* * * *

Shehnaaz squinted her eyes tightly, awaiting the pain that was supposed to come. This was going to be one of her biggest regrets. It was going to hurt like hell, but she wasn't going to back down.

They were in a tattoo parlor, it's a small cozy place, they found near the gas station, the front was just a huge floor to ceiling window, and a glass front door, the door is decorated with flickering neon lights aglow and blue and red lights were molded into letters that calls out ink away., the interior is also a little funky, but mesmerizing, there were neon graffiti done on the walls with green, red, blue and black; the furnishing was also very luring, the stools, chairs and tables were Pink with neon green painted in a way that it looks like it's has been spilled, only the back wall of the shop is black, white and grey, it's decorated with pictures of different people showing their tattoos, people who were tattooed here.

Sweet.

When Sidharth asked if she wanted to do "something crazy" getting a tattoo was far from what she had in mind. She was think River rafting, Canoeing, Wakeboarding, tubing, but then she remembered she's afraid of water and they weren't in Costa Rica, but what scared her more is the thought that she might have gone and done those things too, only because Sidharth is with her.

But she wasn't going to lie, this was also exhilarating. She doesn't know what he has chosen for her to tattoo, and vise versa. It's like an adventure where she can feel like there is an explosion in her brain, the good sort, the type that carries more possibilities than she could be conscious of. There were hundreds of ideas there in that buzz of electricity, she could feel it, what would he has chosen? It was the calling card of adventure, of paths awaiting her feet with Sidharth by her side. Whatever was ahead could be a great challenge, and there could be tears, but it was her adventure to take and so she smiled.

Sidharth saw her flinch when a cold substance rubbed against the skin of her delicate wrist. He saw her crack an eye open.

"He's just cleaning off your wrist." He mumbled while he sat on another chair, getting a tattoo on his left Shoulder blade, his face is turned towards Shehnaaz, "And stop peeking, let me get tattooed, we will see together"

"Well if you haven't realized yet, it's kinda permanent, for all I know you have chosen a poop emogi tattoo for me. And then I have to look at that poop for rest of my life" Shehnaaz said laughing, while her eyes are shut tightly when she feels the pricks of the needle.