Chapter 7

Song for the chapter : Subhanallah by Sreeram and Shilpa Rao

* * * *

That's it.

Enough is enough.

I mean there is always a limit for certain things.

You can't just keep on doing it, even if you like it.

It has to end somewhere.

He had enough.

He had enough of this delicious Muttar Paneer, if he took one more bite he would be rolling from here to London.

I don't think my trainer is going to be very happy he thought while looking around at the people sitting on the dinner table.

Sidharth agreed to his dadi's plea to stay here for a week. But his dadi knew that he would never ever say no to her. He also now knew that the girl he had met in unusual circumstances is the girl who was promised to him.

Did she even know? He thought as he looked at Shehnaaz, who was pouring some warm milk with bread pieces into a bowl for Dabboo who was sprawled under the table, busy nibbling on his foot.

The moment he had held him, the thing hadn't left my side he thought with a sigh.

He looked at Shehnaaz and thought did she know the person who was promised to her is him? What would she say if she found that the same person is still clinging to his past.

He still can't fathom that their families are thinking about their marriage. The situation can't get anymore cliché than this. He also know his dadi has many expectations, she thinks that a week might change his decision but the truth is, he had just agreed to stay only to make his dadi happy, but he also can't deny that he is staying because he feels something for the little woman.

"Arey, Sidharth aur sabzi lo na? Tumne toh kuch liya hee Nahi." Anita said while serving him, but he politely denies "Nahi bas, I can't eat anymore, I'm really very full."

"Are you sure bhaiya? This sweet dish is so heavenly, what was it called?  Um. Savya---or something." Kushal took a spoonful and groaned delightfully at the sweetness. "Nahi, mere pait mein aur jagah nahi hai" Sidharth said wiping his hands with napkin.

"it's called Savaiyaan not savya, sachi itne sallo baad aisa desi khana khaya hai dil kush ho gaya nahi toh gharme hamesha angrezi khana hee Banta hai." Dadi pouted but smiled when Shehnaaz served her Savaiyaan too.

"Arey bha- I mean Shehnaaz ji Dadi ko meetha khana mana hai" Kushal informed while Dadi retorted back "Tu chup karja! Tu kya meri bahu hai Jo aisay mujhe tok raha hai"

"Koi chakar nahi, Dadi ke liye special banaya hai. It's made using Stevia" Shehnaaz Said laughing at the Dadi-Pota duo.

Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth and blushed as he was already looking at her. His gaze is so intense that she has to look away and swallow hard. She doesn't understand why does he have such an effect on her.