Christmas special

Hey guys I will do this special today not tomorrow be cause u will not be up dating to borrow apart to say happy Xmas guys so yeah have a very good and great Xmas.

No ones pov

It was Xmas eve on Olympus no of the gods where in festive cheer except Hermes and Apollo and Dionysus. Who where running around with the children screaming at the top of the their voices Xmas songs. Mostly deck the halls and I wish it could be Xmas every day. The girls put tinsel in there hair and wore little Xmas light necklaces. The boys had little bauble pin on there tops and belt. They put of a tree in the throne room they put Xmas music in the elevator l. Typed to make it as Xmas-y as they could but the Olympians where still fucking as marsh as hell. The only other goddesses in the mood where Persephone and Amphitrite and Leo's mum Esperanza. They put up the Xmas lights in every ones home and all over the place. But the gods wouldn't cheer up!!!!!

Percy's pov

We where getting to the fa la la La la la la la la bit in till uncle hades asked us why we celebrate Xmas we aren't Christian so...... we then shouted fa la la la la in his face
But.....
FA LA LA LA LA LA!!!!!!!!!!
Guys.....
FA LA LA LA LA LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He gave up at try to talk us out of it. We decided to do secret Santa. We decided to ask mum and auntie stephone to join us.

No ones pov

They wrote names on  pieces of paper. And put them on a hat. It when like:
Apollo - Hermes
Hermes - Percy.
Percy - Leo
Thalia - Jason
Jason - Thalia
Hazel - Persephone
Amphitrite - Apollo
Leo - Dionysus
Dionysus - Amphitrite
Nico - Esperanza
Stephone - nico
Esperanza - hazel
Once we had the sorted out we when out to buy the oresents plus a small present for every one.
                      Time skip
After they bought them all we rapped them up and decided to give them out on Xmas day.

Apollo's pov

I put up my tree and my decorations for Xmas. I was all ready I rapped up my present for Artemis a bow with a sun and moon engraved on it. It was made out of gold and silver. It was super beautiful!! My secret Santa was Hermes he was simple I got him some prank supplies and prank stuff. And every one else I got a gold ring that gave them a weapon of choice. Apart from Amphitrite and Persephone and Esperanza I got them some jewellery.

Hermes pov

I had Percy for secret Santa I decided to get him water based prank supplies and a book to write all his pranks in. For every one else I would give them the power to lie convincingly and prank and trick supplies for every one else apart form Amphitrite and Persephone who I got gardening seeds. And Esperanza a belt with tools in.

Percy pov

I had Leo for secret Santa. I got him a tool belt. A magical one it had pockets so if you need some thing just think about it and you can pull it out of the pocket. The cyclops helped me make it. For every one else I got the this magical shell the we can call though for my friends. For my godly friends I got them drachmas and some skittles and my famous blue cookies. And for my mum I got her a necklace that had a turtle in with writing on saying queen of the sea.
         Time skip cuz I'm lazy to day.

No one pov

They put the rapped up present under their trees. Climbed in bed and tried to get to sleep because they know it is Xmas tomorrow.

Hi potatoes 🥔
Sorry about the short chapter. I will update this then the rest of the story this is just a one shot for this story I might mention it but I will do a special Xmas on Boxing Day or a few days after. I am updating this in my phone I all ways have so that is why I am slow to up date. Any way have a great Xmas.
Bye potatoes 🥔
Callie (short for calypso)