Schooooooooooooool.🙄

Hi again I will try up date more than once to day. Also I am so exited it is nearly Christmas. Two days? I think any one. Stay safe and have fun.

Leo's pov

We all had smirks on there faces were where all wondering how long it would take to make the teacher to run a way screaming. I know we have Athena and ares that we grew up with so they will be okay but they other teachers they are in for a treat. *laughs in side head evilly.* We walk a long to school we had a while (40 mins) in till we where allowed in the building so we decided to stop at a shop Percy reached in to his pocket and brought out twenty drachmas (20 pound) with a lob sided grin.

Percy pov

I reached into my pockets and bought out some money. I gestured for every one to go in to the shop.
Pick what you want I will pay for it - Percy. We walked in and went of to get what we wanted. I grabbed six packets of blue tac it will be fab to mess a round with and three packs of fabulous (not as fab as skittles and blue food but fab) mentos and saw what evey one picked I put it on the till thingy and while the person scanned the food that every one got I gave errrr Steve (😂) the money and gave evey one what they wanted. Also a packet of blue tac kit. We carried on walking to school.

Nico pov

After we left the shop hazel look nervous. Hens kept popping out of the ground and she had that look on her face that she got when she was nervous. Percy looked over and gave me a is she okay look.
Hazel nut are you okay - nico
Yeah haze you look like some thing is wrong- Percy
Yeah some thing is wrong we are going to school - Leo
No I am fine - hazel
No your not - every one but hazel
Fine I am not okay I am worried a bout school what if they call we witch girl again - hazel
She spilled all her worries about school to use and we gave her good advice. Eventually we got to school. We walked in and to our first class maths. Ugh the worst lesson ever (I agree nico maths sucks) we sat down and I saw Jason's and Percy's and Leo's smirks. Mr Boring was in for a wild ride.

Thals pov

I saw Jason and kelp head and hot heads smirks I instantly told them I want to be in on their pranks. There mouths fell open and I grabbed their book of pranks and pointed to the best one for Mr Boring.They smirked and began to grab out the stuff. Percy handed me a blue cookie and ate one him self. Fin lay we had the prank set up and walked up to the desk ready to plant to trap on his chair. Percy and Leo made a distraction and Jason helped. Basically he and Percy made it rain and then Leo set his hands on fur and screamed I set fire the the raid the I gave Jason a tiny electric shock and he told Percy and Leo it was time to stop. I walked back and sat down next to Jason. Nico and hazel who where sitting to gether the where laughing and Percy and Leo high fived. And we waited for the prank to begin. He sat down and said in a darthader voice Percy and Leo and Jason detention. Then in a Minnie Mouse voice he said oh no what happened to my voice. All of a sudden Nico burst out in to laughter causing hazel to laugh. Then Mr Boring sang in a opera singer voice detention for you all. We all walked out of class since most of class was him spent shouting at us or is not paying attention and eating snacks and planning and making the prank. I crept up to his chair and removed the prank the crept away. Next we had Athena for history. We decided in this class we won't prank her just eat sleep and not pay attention. Percy handed is two packs of mentos and one blue cookie while stuffing two in his mouth. We arrived at Thenas class we sat next to the same people as last class. We got in our comfy positions I see Percy rearing his arms in his head I get comfy and prepare to sleep.

Hazels pov

Percy gave me two packs of mentos he told me to eat the sweets if I get hungry but do it discreetly. I saw all the others getting comfy and getting in sleeping positions I decided to lay my arm in the table and head in my arm and make it look like I am making notes not eating or sleeping. As the lesson went on and on I got sleepier and sleepier un till I reached in my bad and grabbed a drink of lemonade which looked like water so I did not get told to poor it down the sink. I felt a lot less tiered. I did not want to go to sleep be cause I bet with Nico that I can stay a wake for this whole class and I am not losing to him. I just kept eating things with sugar and drinking things with caffeine in. Nico had a pack of midget hens so I took some off him. After a while Nico fell a sleep so I grabbed a pen and doodled on his arm and his head. Soon the class was over and I did not go to sleep so I won the bet with Nico. He now owes me 10 drachmas (10 pound.) We has pe next so we made our way to Ares class,pe, I hope we are doing some thing interesting.

Nico pov

When we hit to physical education Ares was waiting for us. He said we where sword fighting Me and Percy would be good at this Jason would to but he is better with a spear than a sword. And Leo fights with a dagger or a flaming hammer. And hazel fights with a Roman weapon? Spartha. I will go with hazel. Jason will go with thals and Perce can go with Leo. Oh pray to gods that Leo do not come off that battered Percy was trained by Ares and Poseidon and Trident (his brother.) Perce he is the best out of all of us.
Time skip
After the lesson Percy was not sweating Leo was verrrrrrry battered up. Hazel was better at the sword since I fought her told her how to improve then the same over and over again. Thals and jase list and won the same amount of times. Then we walked of to lunch we just ate what we bought basically sugar. Though jase bought crisps. So we had a pack of crisps.

Leo's pov

After lunch we had tec I was so exited cuz I could bring out Fetus. I could not wait I told the other and Percy dares me to set my hair on fire and not use to forge. But use your hands and hold the red/orange but on the metal to freak out the teacher. I agreed but you have to flood the English room and the write Poseidon is the best in the next class which is English and we have Thena for English. He agreed and we got smirks in our face even Hermes would be proud and scared of.
Time skip to tec
I built a boat. A verrrrrrrry detailed boat. I also did what Percy asked and freaked out the teacher. Now it is time for Percy to make Thena cross.
😀Time skip to end of day 😀

Jasons pov

At the end of the day Percy and Leo ran out of school Leo screaming freedom Percy screaming my brain is dead. We walked back to the beach to where we met. As we walked past the shop the had Milka chocolate bars the fruit and nut one. The best one. Percy went in the shop and walked back out with six Milka chocolate bars and gave one to us. We made it back to the beach Percy's brother trident was there. Trident is so cool because he offered to take us to our house so percy can spend more time with us. Did I mention Percys brother is so cool. He drove to Olympus. And dropped Leo if at his house the drive to mine and thals and drove away.

Tridents pov

After I dropped the other off I drove to the under world to drop of hazel and Nico. After I dropped them of Percy went into his bag and bought out two packs of mentos and gave me two and kept the other two for him self evemtowe made it home Percy went to his room I went to explain to dad why we where late.

Hi potatoes 🥔
It is me again I hope you like this and stuff. Sorry about the message board bit. If you need any thing pls comment one the chapters. And if I need to put any thing important I will say it in a chapter. Happy nearly Christmas.
Bye potatoes 🥔
Callie short for calyspo.