Sleepover with cousins part 3

Hi potatoes 🥔
Hope fully this is the last chapter of sleep over with cousins. They will/might go to Yancy Academy soon. Also thank you for the 3k views. Enjoy this chapter. a bit of swearing just to let you guys know

Leo's pov

We walk into his room and we sit on been bags talking about our pranks at school. Percy runs out and falls/walks down stairs. Thals said who knew that Percy was so clumsy every one in the room raised their hands. He runs back in to the room (his bedroom.) he is holding a key and cookies and BLUE COOKIES!!!!!!!! In his hands he is out of breath. He beckons us out the door and in to this amazing games room. In one corner it has six bunk bed pushed to gether and a tv with a few games and films and a PlayStation and PlayStation controllers in case we want to play a PlayStation games. In a nother corner there was a karaoke machine and a stage and a judging table. In a nother corner there is a big table with chairs and been bags. On the table there is six bags with our names one and pic of things we like for hazel  it is Jems cuz she has controlled the curse and also jems are really pretty for Nico it is flowers and skeletons cuz he loves conjuring up skeletons for hazel and she makes them flower crowns. I has flames and fetus on it Percy has waves and the beach. Thalia and Jason has lighting and storms. There is a wheel and on it it said truths and dares. One on side there was a door saying cinema.

Percy pov

By the look of their amazed faces they loved the room I was amazed to clearly dad and mum and Triton did this!!!!!! We had a look what was in the bags there was a google touch screen and a phone case that was personalised and a lot of blue cookies and a pack of skittles and other things. We decided to do karaoke. We have £100 cash if u win and £50 for participating
I am doing here to never growing up by Avril Lavigne
Thals is doing pretty girl by Maggie Lindemann and cheat codes
Nico is doing demons by imagine dragons
Leo is doing light em up by fall out boy
Hazel is doing wings by little mix and Jason is doing superhero's by  the script. We called up my mum and dad to judge and they swears on the Styx to judge fairly. First up is Thals:

I can swear I can joke
I say what's on my mind
If I drink if I smoke
I keep up with the guys
And u see me holding up my middle finger to the world
Fuck ur ribbons and ur pearls
Cause I'm not just a pretty girl

I'm more then just a picture
I'm a daughter and a sister
Some times it's hard for me to show
That I'm more than just a rumour
Or a song on your computer
There's more to me than people know

Some days I'm broke some days in rich
Some days I'm nice some days I can be a bitch
Some days I'm strong some days I quit
I don't let it show but I've been through some shit

I can swear I can joke
I say what's on my mind
If i drink if I smoke
I keep up with the guys
And if you see me holding up my middle finger to the world
Fuck your ribbons and ur pearls
Cause I'm not just a pretty girl...

As she sung on we all clapped surprisingly Thalia was a good singer. After Me and Leo and Jason and hazel and Nico sung they where picking the winners. The winners are *drum roll* THALIA AND LEO!!!!!!!!! We all clapped they got given £100 and skittles which Leo was happy about and we got £50 for participating. We decided to watch a movie so we where all arguing about that un till we picked avengers cuz we all liked them. We grabbed popcorn blue cookies and skittles and climbed up to the top of the  beds.

Thalia's pov

After me and Leo won we decided to watch a movie so we stabbed a lot of snacks and jumped on the bed I ran down to grab the littles gift bags of the table and gave *cough threw cough* Percy the controller cuz we watching avenger on the play station. We got uncle Poseidon to put the dvd in and auntie Amphitrite came and brought us snacks and our phone chargers. We pressed play on the film and Leo made a mini iron man suit while watching that was cool. Nico told us about in the under world he had watched this film called Jurassic Park he said let's watch it after or we could re-act it? We decided that we would re-act it.

Nico pov

Thalia and Leo and hazel and Jason and Percy told me that we could re-act Jurassic Park. So I summoned little Dino skeletons and hazel summoned gems that would be the food and I summoned some tiny skeletons of people. We put them down in the floor and suddenly a little Jurassic Park pens and shops and stuff like that appeared. We got comfy one the beds and watched after a while we had got through most of the films and it's was around eleven. I made the skeletons disappear and we are blue cookies and skittles and we decided we should shadows travel to Olympus and scream something at mid night. We decided we would have to transport every one there apart from Hestia because Hestia's the best. We set a timer so we could transport to Olympus before midnight.

Jason's pov

After we got fire works mega phones and speakers we where ready to go just need to pick something to scream. We decided on Leo's and Percy and I group names. Apart from now it's all of ours. It's a bit weird but we like it. So at mid night we will set of fire works showing pics of us and our pets then we play a song. We picked crazy youngsters by Ester Dean. We put every thing in our back packs and Nico shadow travelled us to the throne room. We pretended to be Zeus and summoned a meeting using our mind. They all Aruba's and looked confused every one apart from Hestia. Our plan was in a action. We set of the fire works in the throne room  and then Thalia and Leo started up the music and jumped down and then they started to sing along with the song while hazel and Nico kept setting of fire works then me and Percy started to shout our group name and stuff about how awesome we are. After we had set of all the fire works finished the song and me and Percy had stopped shout the gods look at us. Hermes and Apollo burst out laughing and congratulated us. The others looked pissed off. We explained why we did it which was because we where bored. Zeus said that he's going back to bed un till to morrow so Percy told him that it is midnight so you do not have to go back to bed. We went back to Percy house and decided that we would get to sleep so we can do amazing pranks to morrow.

No ones pov

Hazel was a sleep first then Nico. Next it was Jason then Thalia. Then it was Percy who fell a sleep then last was Leo.

Hi potatoes 🥔
Sorry I haven't up dated for so long o was busy doing stuff. But thank you for the 3k reads also I hope you had a great Christmas.
Bye potatoes 🥔
Callie (short for calypso)