Way ho, way ho of to olympus we go part 1

Esmeralda pov

I woke up after the weirdest dream involving me nearly dying and me now living with Hephaestus along with Leo and Ellie too. This pillows really soft and warm I look up and see Hephaestus holding Ellie I realise that it isn't a dream a I look down to see I'm wearing one of his tops. I really need to go out and get some clothes. I look up again to see Leo running in screaming mummy daddy wake up. NOW!!! Please I open my eyes.
Calm down mijo it's early.
No it's not it's late I'm late for school.
Well then you don't have to go.
Yay!!!!!!!!!! No school!!!!!!
No so fast Leo you have school it's how to build a gold dragon but less dangerous.
Ok daddy.
Hephaestus why did you tell him that?
Because I'm very responsible.
Can you ask some one for some clothes your tops are comfy but I can't walk around in them.
Sure back soon bye.
Bye.
I pick up Ellie and walk into Leo's room to see him talking to a picture of a dragon. I scoop him up from behind and give him a hug you ok mijo?
Yes can we live here?
Daddy asked but I don't know maybe.
We just sit there in silence untill Hephy ( that her nick name because it's getting tiring typing his name over and over again.)
He gave me a bag and told me to go change in his room.
Time skip to when she's dressed

(Ignore the eye shadow but she's using everything else

(Ignore the eye shadow but she's using everything else.)
I look for eyeshadows because I decided to put some one to day if I'm meeting the Olympian council.

(I drew this and used inshot for the tint and stickers

(I drew this and used inshot for the tint and stickers.) I scream. Hephy and Leo run in and Ellie wakes up crying. I rock her back to sleep.
What is it are you ok!!!
My irises they have hearts and flames!!
What let me see. Wow there super pretty. It's ok calm down maybe it's they eyeshadow or maybe its Aphrodite ok calm we'll go see the Olympians later.
I take deep breaths and just rest listing to music:
Riptide by Vance joy
Better then revenge by Taylor swift
Just like fire by p!nk
Pretty girl by Maggie lindemann and cheat codes and Cade.
I love it by icona pop and Charlie xcx
Hallucinate by dua lipa
Haunted by Taylor swift
My song know what you did in the dark by fallout boy.
( I actually listen to these songs riptide is my fave and I love it by icona pop are my fav songs.)
Just as the light em up bit came on Leo ran in with his hand on fire singing but when I screamed he said daddy taught me. I sighed that's why he stuck his hands in my forge and didn't get burned I got up and started to dance laying Ellie on the sofa checking she's safe and start to dance with him singing and goofing around by the time it was done I was exhausted and sat down and Leo jumped on me still singing. I heard applause ( *gasp* yes mum I used a long word I am smart I just don't show it.)
Stop clapping Hephy.
But your amazing
No Leo was amazing
I know I am now bow down to the king of singing.
All hail king mijo.
Yes all bow down to king Leo. You have to go now Aphrodites taking you out.
Oh yay note the sarcasm what we going to do just what her brag about how pretty she is or force different clothes or makeup on me. But she might be different. I don't know.
I've asked her not to I'll collect you when the meeting called by Zeus. Bye.
Bye mummy.
Bye mijo and Hephy have fun. I'm taking Ellie with me.

Hello potatoes 🥔
I'm updating again I'm not dead don't worry. So I've had a lot of homework and nearly died on the way to school because of do idiot boys who was riding down the middle of the path and I move to the side tripping over a bottle they chucked on the floor and nearly got ran over but I didn't. I have a question which's ones better skittles(I love these evey time I walk back from school I stop and get some.) or mentos( I like these just not as much as skittles.) please comment your answer.
Bye potatoes 🥔