Wtf we are not going to school!!!!! On earth!!!

Hi potatoes 🥔
In this chapter there will be a bit  of swearing from this chapter and  a few other chapters from now on after all they do not use gods names since they where raised with them. ALSO I AM REALLY EXITED CUZ IT IS SNOWING/WAS SNOWING!!! Enjoy the chapter also remember Leo has a baby sister I added her in cuz i though Leo would be the best brother.

Zeus pov

Right as we decided-we'll mostly decided we are sending the young demi gods to school on earth. The school with the Demi god and satry go to. We need volunteers to go down to earth with them. Hephaestus and Esperanza raises their hands. Poseidon said that he would go but what about trident so he would stay. We have to let the demigods design a house and then we will get it built on earth for them to live in.  Hephaestus and Esperanza go pack your bags ready to go with them after all they are building the houses to day. Meeting over.

Third person

They all flash out and back to their places. Zeus and Hera sad for they are going to miss Jason and Thalia. Poseidon and Amphitrite upset for they will also miss Percy but at least they have trident for company. Hephaestus and Esperanza exited after all they are going to earth and Esperanza has not been for years. Apollo and Hermes not minding but they will miss their pranking partners. Hades and Persephone thinking how much they will miss Hazel and Nico. And all the gods thinking about how they will try to visit once a day.

Esperanza pov

Yay we are going to earth again. I wonder what's changed since I have left with Ellie and Leo. I will pack mine and Ellie's which with Hephaestus pack his and Leo. I shove in a load of dresses and skirts and tops and leggings and jeans and shoes for me along with some pjs. I also shove in some make up and bobbles to do my hair. Then for Ellie o shoved in pjs and dresses and leggings and tops. A long with bobble and hair clips. Once I had finished packing I put Ellie down for her nap.

Leos pov

We where making houses at school for a constricting project. But we where all working against each other so we decided we make separate parts of the house and push them all to gether at the end so we can make this AMAZING HOUSE!!!!! We get to work Me and Percy are designing the pool and garden. Thalia and hazel making the rooms in side the house. Nico and Jason making the games room and other rooms that we don't sleep in make food in and use lots like the living room and bathroom. Then once we have done the main bits we start making mini accessories amd things like food and bubble bath and shampoo and conditioner and body wash and shower gel. Then we make places to put our food in and decorate the rooms we want and add clothes and places to keep our clothes in. Once we where done we called the teacher over and showed her our house and we got detention for not doing properly. Dam now I owe Jason five pound since he bet with me she will give us detention and she did. We hand in our house and she says take it to Olympus.

Hazel pov

After we got told we had detention for not doing it correctly and us being told to go to Olympus. Percy vapour traveled Leo and Jason and him. Nico shadow travelled me and Thalia and him. We arrive at the same time as Percy and Leo and Jason and we walk in all carrying the house since it eats a ton. We walk into the throne room to see Zeus and all the other gods we wave and smile to Apollo and Hermes. We arrive in front of Zeus and Percy does the talking. WHAT!?!?! HIW PUT PERCY IN CHARGE!!!!!
Hey uncle Z what up - Percy
Hello Perseus we called you Demi gods here to tell you that....

Hi potatoes 🥔
Please do not kill me for leaving you on a cliffhanger. Well it wasn't a big cliff hanger but Zeus could tell them to do anything. BIT WAS SNOWING!!!!! Any way I went out in the snow with my friend and pissed of my neighbours.
Bye potatoes 🥔
Callie (short for calypso)