You gotta be young once in a while part 7

Hestia's pov

So a sleep over i will go I want to visit my family I don't see them any more because when I do they are either to busy or arguing or stupid ares is cry like a big baby because he lost a fight which is a lot (most of the time) so I just stay at the hearth and ignore them. I will a take few dresses since it said so. A scrunchy and a pare  of shoes also it is at my mortal house. So I'll pack of course we need pjs that is why I did not read it out. Done now I have to find a ride. I know I can ask iris or some one for a ride. Hmmmmmmmmm. I know maybe Artemis is going I'll ask her. Over iris message.
Italics Artemis
Bold Hestia
Hi Artemis. Are you going to Aphrodites sleep over. If so can I have a ride?
No sorry I do not want to I am hunting with Zoë. But if you need a ride I can give you one.
Thank you so much. I am ready when you are.
Come over to the forest of Eden in Olympus not the one in the mortal world (I do not know if there is actually one a/n)
Ok coming soon bye.
I swiped my hand through the most and started to walk down to the forest of Eden Artemis mentioned. Then I remembered I forgot pjs and sent her a mind link can I wait for a few mins I forgot something. Artemis said ok. So I ran back grabbed a random pate of pjs and shoved them in my suit case and grabbed so coal and pit it on the hearth and ran as fast as I could the to forest of Eden.i find out a dress isn't ideal so I zap on a orange tee and black leggings with some nike trainers. I carry on running to the forest I see Zoë and wave she shouts something and Artemis comes out to the forest clearing.
Hi again I ran because I do not want to be late sorry bud I made you and Zoë late.
No problem I will drop you off and then go to a random forest.
Ok.
We get in her chariot that transforms in to a car. Eventually we came to a stop.
Tank you for the ride to Aphrodites house.
No problem see you later me and Zoë will go now.
Bye
I walk up to the door and knock. Well this is where the fun starts.

Hey potatoes 🥔
See three updates on one day. It is a miracle. I will not do the next chapter with a point of view it will just be a chapter with a regular POV. Mam nadzieję , że ten rozdział mi się podobał.
Bye potatoes 🥔
Callie (short for Calypso)
Pd these are her pjs I know they aren't here domaine but I loved them and wanted to use them.

 Bye potatoes 🥔 Callie (short for Calypso)Pd these are her pjs I know they aren't here domaine but I loved them and wanted to use them