Welcome leo to olympus

(It's been five months since Percy's birthday.)
Hephaestus pov

I decided to go visit Esperelda and Leo I haven't seen them in ages because of Aphrodite trying to set me up with people. I flash down to earth and see Leo banging on the door holding,Ellie and fire? Oh gods I blast the door down and find Esperelda on the floor I scoop her up and run out and see Leo crying on the floor I bend down and hug him and pick up Ellie.
Italics Leo
Normal Hephaestus
Daddy is mummy ok? Did you rescue her?
Yes Leo I did I'm taking you to my home do you want to come?
Can mummy come?
Of course
Ok I'll come.
I pick him up and flash to Olympus hopefully not in the throne room.
(Bold Zeus
Bold italics Aphrodite
Underlined bold Esmeralda
Italics Leo
Normal Hephaestus
Under lined italics Apollo)
Hephaestus why did you bring this mortal to Olympus!?!?
Because she nearly died in a fire that's why.
So you don't know her do you mortals die every day!!!
Actually I do know her she my girlfriend and the boy and girl are my daughter and son.
Then why did you bring her here!!!!
Hephaestus she's inhaled a lot of smoke give her to me I need to heal her or she dies.
Ok here.
(End of conversation for now)
He lays her on the floor and whispers something and she glows gold and opens her eyes.
(Return if the conversation)
Hello where I am? All I remember is a fire. LEO he's still in he fire!!!!!! And so is Ellie!!!!!!!!
Don't worry mummy I'm fine see all in one piece.
(I give up on changing fonts every time)
Esmerelda: few who rescued you and where am I ?
Leo: daddy he rescued me and your in daddy's home.
Aphrodite:aww your so cute who's your dad?
Percy: his dad *insert hair flip here*
Hephaestus: me. I just said that if you were listening now I need to take them yo my home. Bye.
(End of conversation.)
Esmeralda's pov

I feel like I'm being carried and he smelled familiar. I heard Leo's voice and started to drift of to sleep.

Leo's pov

I'm so exited daddy said that we can stay with him in his home and that I can build whatever I want as long as it's not dangerous and breaths fire. I loooooooooooooove fire it's the best thing in the world apart from dragons there also sooooo cool.

Time skip to his bed time and don't for got cookies and milk.

Hephaestus pov

I put Esmeralda on my bed and led Leo to a guest room well now his room. He jumped in bed and I tucked him in I told him the story of fetus the golden metal dragon. His eyelids drooping he said I want fetus as my my pet dragon he sounds amazing. Night Leo. I walk out to see Esmeralda in the door way smiling and rocking Ellie.
So hows Leo he seemed to enjoy your story
He did can you live here with Leo and Ellie please?
Maybe but where will I sleep?
In my bed I will sleep on the sofa and make s bed for me
We could share the bed I stead of you on the sofa. Is that ok with you?
Sure we can do that.
We walk of to my room checking that the doors locked and stuff like that she gets ready in the bath room and me in the living room. We climb in she cuddles agains me moaning that it's cold and that I'm warm. Well duh I am the god of fire. We fall asleep with Ellie between us eventually me thinking about what I'm going to ask her tomorrow.

Guys finally finished this I was stuck for ideas hope you like it.
Bye potatoes 🥔