You gotta be young once in a while part 6

Heras pov
I got a letter from Aphrodite asking if I would like to join her and some other goddess for a sleep over. But I do not know whether to go or stay. I will  pack and if I decide to go I am ready. Hmmmmmm five dresses and accessories and shoes and pjs. Ok I can do that quickly. Crap I don't have a scunchie. Ah I have magic I'll zap one.

Ta da

Ta da. Right that's it all done i think I'll wear my shoes so that's that sorted I'll just change in to casual clothes and I'm sorted and can relax.

Done now I can relax or I can visit Thalia and Jason

Done now I can relax or I can visit Thalia and Jason. I'll try act like there mom. And there cute. Ok then it's decided un till I decide to go we can watch movies. Let's watch something Thalia and Jason like. I'll go collect them from there room I open to door slowly and see that Thalia's jugging Jason and telling him a story I open the door some more and it creaks. Hades! Sorry brother. Thalia jumps up pits Jason behind her sword out.
Italics Hera
Italics under lined Jason
Under lined Thalia
Bold Zeus
Sorry thals it's just me
Oh sorry mom for nearly decapitating you.
Yeah sorry mummy
I came to see if you guys want to watch a movie with me?
Yeah can I pick
Me to I want to pick
Oooooooooooooo!!!!!! I am watch to don't for get me.
How could we for get you I mean you didn't just make an entrance scaring Jason by using thunder. Thalia said and rolled her eyes.
Oh you offended me
Shut up Zeus come on then jase thals let us go pick a movie
Can we watch Thor he has lighting powers and is a super hero
Yeah Thor is so cool he has a hammer and uses lighting just let me and jase!!!!
Ok then Thor it is.
But I'm the coolest thunder god.
Meh
We walk down and I decided to tell them about how I have to go to a sleep over but I am not sure to go so I will not. I do not want to leave thals and jase. So Zeus said take thals and jase with me un till they are a sleep. then bring them back to me I will be fine because Poseidon invites me and Hephaestus and Hermes and Apollo and hades to a bro night out at his place. So I will be fine. I decided I would go and we continued to watch Thor. Eventually I got up and walked to my room and grabbed my bag and then walked to jase and thals room and lacked them a bag off toys to play with at the sleep over. I only need to walk down the hall to Aphrodites room. Then a letter blew in saying meet me at my moral house. Great now I need a ride super fantastic 🙄. I hoped that u could catch a ride off some one then I realised o could ask Zeus for I ride down to the mortal world because he's going down to Poseidon's place that is in the mortal world I walk back in and ask he says sure I zap some seats and get Thalia and Jason bucked in I got in the car. A few mins later we got there and I got out I thanked Zeus and got out Thalia and Jason and they wave bye. We turn around I lift Jason up and he sits and my hip and then I hold Thalia's hand well then off we go.

Hi potatoes 🥔
See just as I promised another up date in one day it's a miracle. So I think I have one or two people left to do then I will do the guys version of the girls sleep over then a chapter of Greek gods as clothes
Bye potatoes 🥔
Callie(short for calyspo I don't know who I'm putting this every chapter but hey)
Ps this is heras pjs they ate actually cute

 So I think I have one or two people left to do then I will do the guys version of the girls sleep over then a chapter of Greek gods as clothes Bye potatoes 🥔 Callie(short for calyspo I don't know who I'm putting this every chapter but hey)Ps thi...

I have these pjs to and I am obsessed with them. I know they have nothing to do with Hera but I wanted to let you potatoes 🥔 my but pjs
Ops I have done 726 words for this chapter *faints*h