The party

Percy pov

Bright lights bad. Love beach. Want hug from shark. My birthday. BLUE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super hot beach. Nemo and dory real. My new friends. Want mummy. Me got new mummy. She nice. Play with Thalia. Play Jason. Play nico and Hazel. FUN!!!!! Love new family.

Poseidon's pov

After he saw finding nemo he sat and stared at the blue cake and a tear fell down his face. Suddenly I remember his mom made blue cakes I walk and scoop him up he giggles and I hug him I walk over to Thalia,Jason,Hazel and Nico and set him down he clapped his hands and starts to build sand castles. I walk over to Amphitrite and sit next to her. Amphi will you adopt Percy??
Sure he's sooo cute!
I smile and laugh she sounded like Aphrodite.
What? Did I do?say something?
You-wheeze-sounded-wheeze-Aphrodite!
Whatever I need to go talk to the girls we're planning a spar night!bye.
Bye

Time skip to night time

I see percy dropping of to sleep so I pick him up and put him in this little beach cabin. I walk in and see Amphitrite curled up on the sofa I tiptoe through to Percy's bedroom and lay him on the bed. I put the nemo lamp on and close the door to. I walk over to Amphitrite and pick her up and put her in the bed. I check that Percy's asleep and that I locked the door and get in bed.

Zeus pov
I was walking to find Jason and Thalia and see them laying on sand. I pick them up and walk into a little beach cabin and walk into their room I lay them down and give them a teddy bear. I walk into my bed room and see Hera a sleep on the bed I get in and fall asleep.

Hades pov

I was taking nico and Hazel to the cabin I see Persephone asleep on the sofa I walk past and put hazel and nico in the bed and give them little soft toy skeletons and walk out. I lock the door and pick up Persephone and put her in bed I get in and fall asleep.

Hi guys I'm sorry for the slow updates it's schools fault. Also homework's fault I will try my best.