Way ho,way ho of to olympus we go part 3

Esmeraldas pov

I was worried I was going to Olympus soon what if they didn't like me? What if they hated what I wore? What if they thought I was ugly? What if they didn't want me here on Olympus? Aphrodite shouted telling me to come so I can get my makeup done and my clothes on ready to go  I hope it's not bright pink and sparkly. Really!!!!!!! I have to borrow on of hers because she just sent mine to Hephy's house. She shouts me to walk in to the hall and she'll accompany me to the salon. I walk slowly and sing along to Pompeii by Bastille( I really like this song.) I hear clapping and look up I see Aphrodite with three dresses in her hand.
Whichever you do t wear today you will wear tonight at are sleep over party before pjs and another one tomorrow. I'll hold Ellie while you get dressed
Ok can I just pick one and get ready quickly.
Sure do you want music on if so here's Spotify(even though I have an apple phone I use Spotify not Apple Music.)search up the song you want and we will have time for two.
Ok I pick stereo hearts and fighter by gym class heroes
Ohhh good choice.
I look at the dresses all pale pinks k get distracted by the song I start to sing to fighter (that song came on first.)softly while try to pick a dress I find one extremely pretty and I love it it's my stile(is that how you spell? If not oh well I'm not going to die.) the others are pretty to but this ones more prettier and looks more comfortable still singing along I take the dress of her and as I get further away I sing lounder

Aphrodites pov

She gets further away singing louder not knowing that I can hear I think she would do great in are singing/talent competition. Awww Ellie's clapping along to the song.

Esmeralda pov

I look at the dress and decide that I'll be able to get the zipper up with out help.

Beautiful I walk back in for getting about Aphrodite singing louder and look to see Aphrodite staring at me in wonder at how did I forget about her dam ( I really want some dam skittles now

Beautiful I walk back in for getting about Aphrodite singing louder and look to see Aphrodite staring at me in wonder at how did I forget about her dam ( I really want some dam skittles now.) she's going to start clapping or praising me.
Wow your amazing at singing also I brought you another dress one for the Olympians party tomorrow. Eeeeeee!!!!!! I get to do your make up come on ezy.

               ⚜️Half an hour later⚜️

Tada done you look very beautiful.
I look in the mirror and see what she did. Wow 😮!!!!!!!!!
It's amazing thanks also I'll be at the sleep over but I might have to bring Leo and Ellie to the sleepover.
Sure you can bring him go sit down so I can get ready here put music on.
I look through her songs seeing what she has and saw a really amazing song called sweet but psycho I sat down just relaxing I started to sing soon the song was done and a random song came on called riptide(hey who knew that Percy's sword had a song.) I love this song so I sing along a hear applause. I look up to see Hephy holding Ellie and Ditey in the door way telling me time to go. They flash to Olympus. Hephy leads me to his throne that Leo's siting on playing with scrape metal.
Where is Leo,Ellie and I sitting since we do not have a seat?
Your sitting on my throne and I will stand up.
Ok are you sure that you can stand up?
Yes now go sit down.
I didn't really pay attention was was occupied keeping Leo still and not running around and Ellie asleep. I few hours later they decided that I can stay if I'm staying with Hephy at his house so now that's over I'm taking Leo and Ellie home so they can eat some food and then me and Aphrodite and a few other goddesses are having a sleep over and Leo's coming for a bit and so is Ellie so I can get them a sleep the I will call you when he is a sleep so you can take him back to your house. Bye

Hi potatoes 🥔
instead of doing authors notes a lot I will write a paragraph then do an authors note. I know that the Travis and Connor Stoll are not living on Olympus but I love them so much more than percy but less than Leo.
Bye potatoes 🥔