You gotta be young once in a while part 1

The people at the sleepover are:
Esmeralda
Aphrodite
Amphitrite
Persephone
Hera
Hecate
Hebe
Khione
Iris(even though I do not like bright colours I still love iris.)
Hestia(just cuz she a maiden and modest goddess she can still have fun.)
And that's all of them unless I think of more so on with the story. Also the songs called lasting lover it is by James Arthur.

Hebes pov

I'm so exited I get to have a sleepover but the only bad thing is mums there I might have to tell Hecate to go instead of me. Oh I got invited to another sleepover by Nike and thyche(I think I spelt it wrong.) so I guess I can't go sorry Aphrodite. But that will be okay with her because she will understand one that my mums there and two I want to have a sleep over with my best friends for ever!!! 

Iris pov

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLEEPOVER!!!!!!!!! Also I get to meet Esmeralda the new girl/goddess on Olympus I'm going to bring her a present to welcome her here on Olympus. I heard from Aphrodite that we're doing a fashion show so make sure to bring casual clothes and fancy clothes and pjs. Well they're going to be rainbow. Ohhhhhh extra hair clips and scrunches and jewellery. This is going to be so much fun! I have every thing ready I can't go go I'll bring my rainbow dress and some rainbow pjs. And a gift for Esmeralda to say welcome.

Every thing except pjs I really need some new pjs so I will order some simple

Every thing except pjs I really need some new pjs so I will order some simple. I hope that they have skittles at the sleep over because if they don't I'm going to go crazy cause skittles are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE SKITTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have ordered rainbow pjs so I'm all ready to leave and go to the party

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have ordered rainbow pjs so I'm all ready to leave and go to the party.

Ta da my pjs

Ta da my pjs.

Hi potatoes 🥔
Sorry I haven't updated school and home work sucks. I go to Newark academy and they give you a lot of Spanish homework three sheets. THREE SHEETS!!!!! So on top of that I broke my rist playing netball: I was the defender in the mini match and was doing nothing then out of know where the ball came to me and the other teams person cane smashing in to me my thoughts where wtf woman wth!!!!!?!!!?!??!
I landed on my wrist and I head a snap and I had to sit out my friend said it was probs broke but might not be cuz u didn't cry and I said no I just felt sick and dizzy but I can cry if u want. So I got an X-ray and it turned out it was broke. It also didn't help Wattpad deleted the chapter!!!!!!
Bye potatoes 🥔