Life sucks

Previously Big Z said... we called you demigods here to tell you.....

Percy pov

So Big-Z was all like WE SUMMONED YOU HERE AMD THEN SAID LIKE NOTHING!!!!! I wanted to say mate tell us or let us go we have better things to do. Then he finally told us and said *cough shouted cough* YOU DEMIGODS ARE FOING TO EARTH!!!!! TO GO TO SCHOOL AND A SATRY WILL GO WITH YOU DEMIGODS TO SCHOOL!!!!!! So then I said wtf we are not going to school!!!! Nuh uh I do not want to go to school!!!!! Then Athena said we'll you have no choice we all ready decided. Leo fake fainted and said to Apollo and Hermes traitors I thought you where our friends!! Hermes and Apollo said hey we where to ones against this thing about you going to school! So while Zeus and Hera and Athena explains me and Leo and Jason and Thalia and Nico and Hazel discuss where we would be living and Thalia tells us why we built the house. We walk (sneak) out and run to Leo's house to help him pack to find his is all ready done he grabs his suit case and then we run to Thalia's and Jason's house to help them pack I helped Jason so did Leo and hazel and Nico help hazel. Once we where done we vapour travelled and shadow travelled to the under world and we help Nico and Thalia pack. Then we travelled to my house and I packed and then we ran back to Olympus and the gods didn't notice we had gone.

Leos pov

When we arrived back at Olympus none LG the gods had noticed that we where missing. Percy Shiites so when we going and then all the gods noticed we had left they all started to shout apart from Apollo and Hermes. Thalia explains what we left for and then Zeus explains that we are going to Yancy Academy and we shall be staying in the house that we built and we will be staying with my mum and dad!!!!! Yessss!!! So we show our bags and we go over to our parents to say bye since the house was all ready built and we will be staying in the bed rooms we designed for us. We get to go down to earth using Apollo's car then there will be a another car waiting for us. That my dad built so it is bigger on the in side than in the out side. We leave Olympus and go to Apollo's chariot.

                     Time skip

Nico pov

When we got down to earth and Apollo drove/flew back to Olympus Leo's mum and dad told us to wait for the car so we where standing there waiting for ages. Bored out of our minds nearly died from boredom. Tragic!! Then after the world woke for her slumber (Gaia not really I just feel the need to be dramatic.) This cool and weird looking car appeared.

We all climbed in and us 'very super young children' sat together in our group and Leo's mum and his dad and Ellie Leo's little sister sat near the driver so we 'little kids' had the rest of the car to our selfs

We all climbed in and us 'very super young children' sat together in our group and Leo's mum and his dad and Ellie Leo's little sister sat near the driver so we 'little kids' had the rest of the car to our selfs. And we drove of to the new house...

Hi potatoes 🥔
Sorry for not updating for ages but the first chapters of my new book is out so if u could pls read them and give me some feed back that would help. If you do thanks! Also I was busy with online school and sleeping. Sleeping is very important!
Bye potatoes 🥔
Callie (short for calypso)