Sleepover with my cousins part 1

Hey guys what up third update in one day yay. I am on a roll. Have a good day. Also the pics above are how I picture the characters in my story I used FaceApp.

Poseidon's pov

I saw how bored Percy was so I texted Zeus and hades and Hephaestus so see if the boys and girls want to sleep over at mine hades said I will ask and he went of line and then texted back saying yes can I drop them off so hazels so excited to have a sleepover. Hephaestus said yeah Leo's all ready packed apparently. Zeus texted back saying sure Thalia and Jason are packing. I said bye and decided I would surprise Percy trident was in on this plan and we put beds in the game room snacks and some movies. I shut the door and locked it. I told Hephaestus and Zeus and hades to tell them not to tell Percy it is a surprise.

Leo pov

I got told by my dad that I get to go have a big group sleep over with Percy and Nico and Thals and hazel and Jason. Whoop whoop. I lack my stuff and out fetus in my pocket again I just shove more snacks in my school bag and some clothes. Ready I just sat on my bed playing and talking to Featus. Un till Jason called me:
Italics Jason
Bold italics Leo
Bold Under lined Thalia
Italics bold under lined Nico
Hi Leo do you want to meet up in the gardens?
Sure. Are we meeting up to walk to Percy's sleep over.
Yeah can Thalia come to?
Sure
Thalia come hear
Coming what do you want?
Do you want to meet us at the garden to go Percy's sleepover
Sure now I am going to go finish packing.
I am adding Nico and he can share screens with hazel or tell her out plan.
Hi Nico we have a plan.
Oh no I hate your plans
Do not worry I am in on this plan to it is about Percy's sleep over.
Yeah do you want to meet up at the Olympus gardens. To walk to the beach or I will ask my mum if she will drive us.
Oh ok sure I will ask hazel if she wants to if she does want to I will text you my answer it is probably yes so see you later. Bye.
See you
Bye
After the call I just sat and layded on my bed doing nothing.

Nico pov

After the call I shouted hazel and asked her about it she said yeah but dad said he would drop us of early. I went down stairs and he let us go with our friends. I went and told hazel that we are not going early so insted we get to walk or Leo said his mum would drive use there. She said okay and she went down be cause I told her I would pack for her. I put some snacks and clothes in her school bag. Then I did the same to mine then I grabbed her phone off the side and grabbed mine and went down to take it to her. I see her sitting on the sofa with mum and dad. I sneak up in dad and shout boo the jump on him hazel jumps on mum and we start a tickle war. After a while I I look at the time and get off dad and run up stairs grab out bags and run down the stairs again hazel it is time so go I give dad I hug and mum a hug. I get hazels hand so shadow travel to the gardens. I get there and see Jason an Thals waiting for Leo. We walk over and join them for waiting for Leo.

Leo pov

After pleading to my mum to give us a ride. She finally agreed to let me have a ride she drove to the gardens I grab in my bag for head phones and check I have some in my bag in case any one snores I found them from when I put them I earlier be for school. We come to the gardens and I see them all waiting a wave them and they all come over. They get in and my mum droves of.

Hi potatoes 🥔

I will try to do four up dates in one day hope fully I will. Any way I am so exited for Christmas. The pictures at the top are how they all look I tried to Thalia's hair short but she looked better with it long. I will try to up date part 2 soon. It'll be longer than this.
Bye potatoes 🥔
Callie (short for Calypso)